ABM NOT HIDING DEAD NUMBERS?

Yeh, thought as much, thanks for your help (y)
You might as well try the updates....you've got nothing to lose. Backup your settings first, though..just in case.
I've updated with more than 200 updates before...no problem.
Worst case scenario is you'll have to reflash, which you were going to do, anyway.

You might as well try the updates....you've got nothing to lose. Backup your settings first, though..just in case.
I've updated with more than 200 updates before...no problem.
Worst case scenario is you'll have to reflash, which you were going to do, anyway.
I tried, left it on overnight. Nothing happened.

flashing a zgemma h5.2s for a friend of my sons, When moving some of his sat channels onto his VM bouquets seeing something similar as others in previous posts on this thread, After I have put the channels on, I then go to them and press enable move mode, thats when I then see loads of blank channels, so I can only take a note of what number I want to put the channel on and do it that way, I have never seen that before on any of my own boxes, another thing that I have noticed is whenever I press TV button or the down arrow , its just a smaller box on the screen that appears in the middle , on my own box its a full screen, tried to change his box to full screen but cant find any way to do it that works, its the same image and build as my own box open atv 6.3 and Grogbuild, I was hoping someone would have an idea as how to fix any of these two issues, thanks.

In moving mode, you will always see the blanks. Otherwise you don't know which position you are moving them into.

That being said, ABM bouquets are ABM bouquets and they will be updated as per SI tables or ABM programming/customisation. Any manual changes will be lost next time ABM runs.

You are better off using a Mix file to achieve what you want. Davesayer has a plugin to download his mix file. Most probably what you want to achieve is catered for already with his mix file.

Hi The... hide numbers markers... does not work for pure2 image pity as it a great image I think, but Ive deleted all channels and its fine in uk entertainment and the rest of the sky bouquets, but not in saorview bouquet thats the same as in All channels spread out. hopefully a fix will come down the track for Pure2

In moving mode, you will always see the blanks. Otherwise you don't know which position you are moving them into.

That being said, ABM bouquets are ABM bouquets and they will be updated as per SI tables or ABM programming/customisation. Any manual changes will be lost next time ABM runs.
Havent seen the blanks on my own box before, once I have placed the channels into the new bouquets, I was able to move them to exactly where I want to put them , usually next to the channel I want to replace, but on this other box, you are moving the channel blindly as most of the channels are blank, so thats why I had to do it by the channel numbers, for instance he wanted Racing HD from sat to beside Racing tv on cable so as the cable one was channel 541, I then put the sat version on 542.

Hi The... hide numbers markers... does not work for pure2 image pity as it a great image I think, but Ive deleted all channels and its fine in uk entertainment and the rest of the sky bouquets, but not in saorview bouquet thats the same as in All channels spread out. hopefully a fix will come down the track for Pure2

Again, which image version are you using? PueE2 , ATV and PLi use dates. You need to use an image after the commit to use the markers. There's was 30th Spetember

Back