Satellite Advice for 2nd hand Zgemma H7s purchased

The settings backup was made of your last image, which was 5.4. Say no to start clean/from scratch

P.S
There is a guide to screenshots in my signature.

The settings backup was made of your last image, which was 5.4. Say no to start clean/from scratch

P.S
There is a guide to screenshots in my signature.
Sorry if I shouldn’t be doing screenshots. Can’t see signature. Looks like I’m back at the start of box and need to decide size video mode P 720p 1080 p etc.

1080p, 50,

then set you tuners, do not scan. Set ABM to your preferance as discussed earlier. Run ABM. This will scan and create bouquets.

Go into EPG settings, set EPG cache/location to the HDD. Restart, the go back into EPG menu, setup openatv EPG downloader

1080p, 50,

then set you tuners, do not scan. Set ABM to your preferance as discussed earlier. Run ABM. This will scan and create bouquets.

Go into EPG settings, set EPG cache/location to the HDD. Restart, the go back into EPG menu, setup openatv EPG downloader
Sorry now so am I setting the 3 tuners and to what sorry never remember this part

For the satellite tuners, most people will have a fixed dish pointing to 28.2. The setting for such tuners is : Simple, single, 28.2

If there is nothing connected, leave it as disabled/nothing connected.

For the cable/terrestrial tuner: Set to your country and region.

If we are going too fast, please do not feel shy to say so.
I think I’m getting ahead of myself alright. Have some settings in tuner A cons simple
Mode single
Satellite 28.2 astra
Send DISEqC no
Force legacy no

Timer c
Configure DVB-c no
Configure DVB -t yes
Country ireland
Region cork spur hill
Enable 5g off
Force legacy no

That's fine. I take it you have no wire to tuner B.Progress to next step.

BTW, my comment about screenshots was about getting clear screen grabs, feel free to upload pictures if needed.

I’m
That's fine. I take it you have no wire to tuner B.

progress to next stein not sure to be honest. I only have one lnb for now if that’s what you mean. I think the 3 of them where filled out on last image but never took pics of what the settings were at on tuners. I don’t think I have any channels currently after having them all.

That's fine. I take it you have no wire to tuner B.Progress to next step.

BTW, my comment about screenshots was about getting clear screen grabs, feel free to upload pictures if needed.
I only have one lnb at the moment if that’s what you mean. I think on my last image there was something filled in on all tuners. I don’t think I have any channels now at the moment.
Do the tuners sound good to you ?
I’ve just made tuner B the same as A for now. Sorry for all this now and thanks.
In ABM the pics are my settings image.jpgimage.jpg

If there is no wire to tuner B, disable it. I think option is labelled "Nothing connected" or "disabled". Telling it you have a 28.2 LNB when you don't is wrong.

Unless you can receive the Freeview signal from Angus, disabled Freeview.T hen perform the scan with ABM.

If there is no wire to tuner B, disable it. I think option is labelled "Nothing connected" or "disabled". Telling it you have a 28.2 LNB when you don't is wrong.

Unless you can receive the Freeview signal from Angus, disabled Freeview.T hen perform the scan with ABM.
Thanks. I’ve a black skin now. Found it hard to find the Soarview but found them and signal was bad. I’ve changed the configure position for saorview 1st and then FTA and ran a new scan. Hoping that fix’s the issue.

Are you sure you have selected the correct mast that your aerial is pointing to?

Let's move to next step. In the EPG menu, have you set it to store the EPG to the storage device mounted as "HDD". Even a USB stick will show as HDD.

Restart, and then set Openatv EPG downloader to work automatically. Choose the options that suits you.The Picture in picture mode might causes issues on your receiver.

For the Saorview EPG, it will be absorbed when you are watching/recording a Saorview channel.

Are you sure you have selected the correct mast that your aerial is pointing to?

Let's move to next step. In the EPG menu, have you set it to store the EPG to the storage device mounted as "HDD". Even a USB stick will show as HDD.

Restart, and then set Openatv EPG downloader to work automatically. Choose the options that suits you.The Picture in picture mode might causes issues on your receiver.

For the Saorview EPG, it will be absorbed when you are watching/recording a Saorview channel.
Yes as mast on my amiko box is spur hill cork as well and working prefect in the other room. On image 5.4 it was good on that to with spur hill.

How can I check picture mode.

The saorview epg looks good. Just the bad signal now.

only thing I see on saorview is the db in the bottom corner of pic 3 is jumping all over the place.
image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpg

Back