Satellite Advice for 2nd hand Zgemma H7s purchased

Thanks I thought I was inserting now as thumbnails and they should be better. Sending from my phone. I do understand bad pics are annoying šŸ¤¦ā€ā™‚ļø hope there coming up better if not Iā€™ll read again and do a check.
yes last images were certanly better , but we are talking actuall screenshots from enigma2 you can also get openwebif on your phone by just typing reciever ip address into search :smiley:

yes last images were certanly better , but we are talking actuall screenshots from enigma2 you can also get openwebif on your phone by just typing reciever ip address into search :smiley:
Iā€™ll have to do that but I hope I donā€™t need to start a new thread on thatšŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll have peoples head wrecked completely. Thanks Iā€™m getting a bit addicted to the thread and FTA boxes even with the heart ache. šŸ‘

Iā€™ll have to do that but I hope I donā€™t need to start a new thread on thatšŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll have peoples head wrecked completely. Thanks Iā€™m getting a bit addicted to the thread and FTA boxes even with the heart ache. šŸ‘
Yes great fun once you get into it.

Signal finder just checks signal, it is the scan that you did that solved your signal issue. If you are still using Cork in ABM, next time ABM runs, your problem will return. So please change your Saorview area region in ABM to Kerry MULLAGHANISH.

Disable the following options too: FTA and FTA HD. Reason being- Saorview and Freesat are FTA only. The HD bouquet will be fine. Please also enable the channel swap option.
Before you remove the internet connection, please install Terrestrial Scanner plugin. Don't do anything with it for now.

Have you sorted out the EPG?

Signal finder just checks signal, it is the scan that you did that solved your signal issue. If you are still using Cork in ABM, next time ABM runs, your problem will return. So please change your Saorview area region in ABM to Kerry MULLAGHANISH.

Disable the following options too: FTA and FTA HD. Reason being- Saorview and Freesat are FTA only. The HD bouquet will be fine. Please also enable the channel swap option.
Before you remove the internet connection, please install Terrestrial Scanner plugin. Don't do anything with it for now.

Have you sorted out the EPG?
Iā€™ve changed the the location in all spots including ABM thanks. I think I have disabled FTA as well but will double check I will enable channel swap (what do this do , allow swapping between saorview and free view ? ). Iā€™ll add the plugin to.

The epg seems to be good and the standard skin actually is ok on the eye.
Iā€™ll really mean a big thanks to everyone here that helped to. Itā€™s really appreciated.

Iā€™ve changed the the location in all spots including ABM thanks. I think I have disabled FTA as well but will double check I will enable channel swap (what do this do , allow swapping between saorview and free view ? ). Iā€™ll add the plugin to.

The epg seems to be good and the standard skin actually is ok on the eye.
Iā€™ll really mean a big thanks to everyone here that helped to. Itā€™s really appreciated.
If you manage to get an ethernet cable connection to the H7, you can stick an iptv sub on there and get all premium sky sports, movies and other channels from all over the world

If you manage to get an ethernet cable connection to the H7, you can stick an iptv sub on there and get all premium sky sports, movies and other channels from all over the world
I have the Ethernet cable going through tp plugs I had (lucky I didnā€™t give away a few timesšŸ˜€). I have sub on firestick which is average to good and cheap(AliExpress job) If I thought I could get a good quality one I def would do but the main idea of amiko and zgemma boxes was to getaway from rip off pay tv when most channels are free to air. I suppose there is a thread somewhere here with sub for good quality or if there is a go to guy let me know if thatā€™s allowed. Donā€™t want to be upsetting rules as a newbiešŸ˜Š

I have the Ethernet cable going through tp plugs I had (lucky I didnā€™t give away a few timesšŸ˜€). I have sub on firestick which is average to good and cheap(AliExpress job) If I thought I could get a good quality one I def would do but the main idea of amiko and zgemma boxes was to getaway from rip off pay tv when most channels are free to air. I suppose there is a thread somewhere here with sub for good quality or if there is a go to guy let me know if thatā€™s allowed. Donā€™t want to be upsetting rules as a newbiešŸ˜Š
Your alibaba sub would work on the h7 but I wouldn't bother with that, I've heard there's tens of thousands of useless worldwide channels and they're scattered all over the place?
If you want to try it, request in the iptv request thread and prospective suppliers will contact you privately and give full setup instructions and a free 24h test, try a few and if you like one in particular, buy a month. DONT buy a year, it'll take you a month or two to find out if it's what you require

There are request sections for foreign sat using motorised sat dish

28.2 now is what your getting.
Pablo just pipped me with iptv

There are request sections for foreign sat using motorised sat dish

28.2 now is what your getting.
Pablo just pipped me with iptv
You snooze, you lose (y)
90+% of my viewing is Freeview, I only flick over to iptv section for an hour or so every week, darts, rugby etc. Football is monotonous and I can't stand motorsports.

Quick update. Box working fine. Thanks again everyone for your help. Happy with it and a big improvement on amiko box epg. Havenā€™t done much since really as been busy but the box and quality is quite good. I must look into the skins a bit more soon but not to pushed on this. Been looking at iptv options but again in no rush as I have firestick and 3 months subs on now tv sport to finish out soccer season.
What other good uses do people find for this box. Getting the bug a bit and like the learning about this type of stuff.

Back