AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi mate can you privately send me the channel update for skybox f5 ive tried to download it on here because im new it wont let me please help

Hi just noticed my satellite list has gone. All that's left is 1. All my other sats have gone. Is this tha same for everyone. If so is there a easy way to get back.
Thanks

Hi new member,just looking into the downloading the channel list as Ive just got f/view the rest scrambled happen over the last few days,would updating the ch list solve this problem.cheers

Please Help???
I'm new to this, I bought a Skybox F5 (s) £130 with 24 month gift (Channel's) as part of the price I was promised telephone help if I had a problem, a week later some of the channel's went missing, but happy to say sky sports and some of sky movies are still working, but quite a few channels are missing, the person I bought off isn't answering his phone or messages it's been a month now, if i download this list will i lose the gift info from my box? I really don't know what to do at all??? Any help would be very appreciated... Thank you in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ----------

I have downloaded the list, TP_PROG.dbs now what do i do? my pc won't let me open it, say's I haven't got a program to open it? do i just put it on USB stick and try to update my skybox F5s as it is?
Thank you for any help...

Please Help???
I'm new to this, I bought a Skybox F5 (s) £130 with 24 month gift (Channel's) as part of the price I was promised telephone help if I had a problem, a week later some of the channel's went missing, but happy to say sky sports and some of sky movies are still working, but quite a few channels are missing, the person I bought off isn't answering his phone or messages it's been a month now, if i download this list will i lose the gift info from my box? I really don't know what to do at all??? Any help would be very appreciated... Thank you in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 04:47 PM ----------

I have downloaded the list, TP_PROG.dbs now what do i do? my pc won't let me open it, say's I haven't got a program to open it? do i just put it on USB stick and try to update my skybox F5s as it is?
Thank you for any help...

Follow this guide to install a channel list:-

http://www.techkings.org/skybox-f3-f5-f6/47720-how-update-your-channel-list-skyboxes.html

Also, it's always worth backing up your gift details if you don't already have them on your pc.

Insert USB stick. Go to menu > tools > dump by USB. Dump mode = misc files. Select & dump = CCcam.cfg.

Last edited:
thanks for this

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ----------

dam constructive post. SkyboxF5s has just lost some channels is there any other way i can get AJs channel list so that i can fix the problem? many thanks

Hi all, I noticed there is another updated AJ list out just an hour ago, but say's Openbox, is this the same as Skybox? its on a website called ajsat co uk. Sorry I'm not allowed to put the full link on, can I use this on my Skybox F5?
Thank you for the help...

---------- Post Merged at 02:27 AM ----------

---------- Post Merged at 02:29 AM ----------

New list at ajsat .co.uk

thanks for this

---------- Post Merged at 09:27 AM ----------

dam constructive post. SkyboxF5s has just lost some channels is there any other way i can get AJs channel list so that i can fix the problem? many thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back