AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone kindly help me, I need a channel list containing Astra 19.2/ Hotbird 13.0 channels.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for this, I have a quick question does this list include box office channels? And if sure does that mean I can watch wrestling on Monday morning which airs on box office 1 or 2 I believe and at 1 AM?

hi I am trying to download the channel list at the start of this but keep getting told I don't have access how do I get access to download?

Hi

How do i change my fav menu to read entertain, docs, movies etc instead of Fav group 1,2,3,4, etc

Thanks in advance.

Hi

How do i change my fav menu to read entertain, docs, movies etc instead of Fav group 1,2,3,4, etc

Thanks in advance.

Go to menu > tools > factory settings. You will get a warning about erasing channels that user has added. Select Yes to continue. A pop up menu will appear with other options to reset. DO NOT chose any of these. Just press the blue button. The screen will blank for a few seconds. When done put box into standby & then back to ON.

You may have to reset a few things in the menu (DHCP, Local time, subtitles, volume).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back