AJ channel list 15/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody know how to get the satellite list back, i want to add 13 east with a second dish, but this update only leaves me with 28 east.
I know the channel list is for 28 east.

Ive done a Google to find how to add satellites for the f5 but cant find anything. any help or links would be great.

Thanks for the list and updates. now the misses can watch all the crap Xmas films. lol

Hi Peeps, I'm very new to this satellite stuff. I'm just trying to download the recent channel list as I have more & more channels being scrambled.

Hi Riz, I've downloaded and installed Aj's list 15-10-13. I didn't have skysports 2 & news before but after update I've now have both but now I'm still missing sky sports 1. Any help?

looking for channel list for skybox f5 as I lost it

---------- Post Merged at 10:39 AM ----------

hi I`m looking for channel list for skybox f5 as I lost my one can you help me thanks

Hi,
I've downloaded the file but when opening with winrar I get error message

should I open with winrar or should I change the extension to .dbs ?

Hi,
I've downloaded the file but when opening with winrar I get error message

should I open with winrar or should I change the extension to .dbs ?

Simply changing the extension wont work.

If you are using Internet Explorer as your browser, try downloading using Firefox to download the file instead.

There's a known bug in IE that corrupts some compressed files when they are downloaded.

hi everyone, not sure how to upload, files to skybox, total novice, any advise/help would be greatly accepted and appreciated. Thanks in advance

I'm getting an error when attempting to extract with winrar, could it be D/Ling with Chrome that is the issue? I've read here that IE is corrupting, could Chrome do the same?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back