all channels gone

munster17

based in the outskirts of waterford every channel gone now rte1 rte 2 bbc1 bbc2 utv channel4 all gone is that the end anybody else in the same boat :beg:

it is only a matter of time, but this might just be due to the weather.

Munster, I thought all channels on n*l Waterford had moved to Nagra 3 ?

Disconnect the box & connect your coaxial to the TV & you`ll get more channels than on the box.

Last edited:
I've just tried this with mine mate, I get no signal, would it matter using a splitter?

Scan without the splitter & make sure the coaxial is in RF IN .

--------------------------------------------------------

get all channels but all scrambled nothing working cant even get tv3

Channels are on nagra 3 munster. Best thing to do is plug the coaxial straight into the TV.

if it says scrambled is your emu on,no signal would mean signal problem,waiting for code update usually the message when channels are on n3,is there a set default key next to emu,press that and exit out,powering off box at back may help also.
ah must be a euro,so not a starview or digivox then.

Last edited:
kriptview a750 and starview 4 usb

On MMDS munster? They wouldnt work on MMDS. You must be cho*us cable.

Ask the neighbours if they are getting any channels on the coaxial. If they are then I`d get in touch with chor*s and let them know the story.

noel f i have a ariel on the roof started off with c.... and switched to ntl got a starview 4 usb and arenet 750 all work fine untill nag 3 came in am in the middle of a field in a bunglow with no cable only coming from roof

You`re best bet is to ring n*l munster, & tell them you have no signal coming into the house. I`d say its a problem on their end.

On n*l & ch*rus cable they have. You should still be able to pick up Rte, Tg4, Tv3 etc on the aerial through the coaxial straight into the TV :dunno:

Give them a ring and & tell them you`ve no signal coming into the house & they`ll come out & sort it for you. (hide the 2 boxes though lol)

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:12 PM ----------

Let us know how you get on :)

Back