All sky channels have now gone

I've still got channels with the exception of the ones that have gone dark. Just checked when I saw your post.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

They're not all gone but probably a high percentage but expect the rest to go soon... welcome to the party too ;)

I'm the same lost all the paid channels and been told Sky have blocked them all and only way to get them back is to buy a dvbc box to go with virgin

Have been told by my sever to get a dvbc box as my skyf5 box is pretty much useless now but not sure what dvbc box to get to use with virgin

Are these zgemma h2s boxes good for anything else what else can they do now sky has gone. They any good playing iptv?

Yes mate, fine for IPTV depending on the supplier. Just make sure the supplier supports enigma2. The one I've been using incorporates the iptv into the epg so looks neet and tidy

Are these zgemma h2s boxes good for anything else what else can they do now sky has gone. They any good playing iptv?

They can handle IPTV I believe but the hardest part is finding a good provider - these are very scarce from what i've read.

b8a5a0f55e61230df5bd0d8805044ac1.jpg

Got my iptv working with epg

Message for info takes 5 min to setup too... can ftp with iPhone or iPad too using file explorer

Dead easy guys !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[how do I do this please I'm using iptv on xtream

QUOTE="hadnagy, post: 723807, member: 116441"]

Message for info takes 5 min to setup too... can ftp with iPhone or iPad too using file explorer

Dead easy guys !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

[how do I do this please I'm using iptv on xtream

QUOTE="hadnagy, post: 723807, member: 116441"]

Dead easy guys !!!

[/QUOTE]

Follow this thennprivate message

https://sendvid.com/mcld95za

download the 2 plugins needed from

https://xtream-editor.com/files/enigma2-plugin-extensions-xtreameditor.zip

menu - plugins - xtream-editor - send me the app code

when i tell you press yellow - blue (this will take a while to load) - press green and exit

menu - plugins - epg importer - change top option to enable - press blue - select xtream - press green - press blue

go to epg and go down to uk entertainment that and below is your iptv

enjoy [emoji846]

Yes mate, fine for IPTV depending on the supplier. Just make sure the supplier supports enigma2. The one I've been using incorporates the iptv into the epg so looks neet and tidy
Hi could you suggest a good iptv supplier thanks

Back