all VM channels gone off?

Lol didnt he say he was giving it free too because of the Rona :tonguewink:

Im coming to Mansfield and kick yer arse Groggy boy youve fecked my tv up :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink:
it's a brave man that goes to mansfield

in fairness you could of turned it off last year when the Sly Sports HD channels went dead.
Surprised it taken them so long in fairness especially when caid 1850 has been a thing for awhile
I suspect it's because they didn't see as many people upgrade their boxes as expected when sports HD switched to 1850.

Got to say though guys this has helped my cards load balance so much better :grin::grin: never seen them so low!!!

Shame they will be dead and useless in a few days.. There will be lots of bargains to be had on fleabay this coming week....

A few use them and they are the one that freezing frequently... But they will have to either bite the bullet and get decent feeds or go under.... But 1850 is definitely gone so it only a matter of time before the lot goes now as this was done overnight as they were clearing last night no problem :openmouth:

it's a brave man that goes to mansfield
Dont I know it... I've gotta go there almost daily with the Trains and me having an Irish accent doesn't help :tearsofjoy: :tonguewink:

have these arseholes not got anything else better to do ..than fecking everyones happiness ,, ffs been in lock down for 3 months ,,,, w ....kers

A few use them and they are the one that freezing frequently... But they will have to either bite the bullet and get decent feeds or go under.... But 1850 is definitely gone so it only a matter of time before the lot goes now as this was done overnight as they were clearing last night no problem :openmouth:
Happened between about 2am to 3am, not all went blank at once, there were at least 2 "waves" so to speak.

When it temporarily went a couple of months ago, I was fine and made peace with it. Then it came back for a bit cos it wasn't actually gone. I really thought it was gone and was fine with it. This time as I deleted the channels it was with a heavier heart lol. Was a good run. I highly doubt it will ever be hacked again. At least not for a few years. Satellite went a long time ago and never came back. Cat & mouse? The mouse won lol.

Guy on a forum I go on is claiming his is still working. HE posted the following:

Still rocking on my box and still getting Irish sky.

Is he bullshitting?

Last edited:
Back