all VM channels gone off?

Is it just the VM HD channels have been hit? When SLY went dark most of the SD channels were there for a very long time..
We've also had vm for a long time. Even after the sports channels went we had the rest for a long time afterwards

Ah, so the H2H can be fed from the aerial RF with a suitable adapter, interesting.....
yes, you can plug your standard aerial into the H2H and then change the tuner in tuner settings from DVB-C to DVB-T and set ABM up for freeview rather than cable.

This is the same for any box that has a DVB- C/T2 tuner, boxes where the tuner is just DVB-C can't

When it temporarily went a couple of months ago, I was fine and made peace with it. Then it came back for a bit cos it wasn't actually gone. I really thought it was gone and was fine with it. This time as I deleted the channels it was with a heavier heart lol. Was a good run. I highly doubt it will ever be hacked again. At least not for a few years. Satellite went a long time ago and never came back. Cat & mouse? The mouse won lol.
Like everyone else has said we had a good run
I've moved to IPTV and have a sly line so doesn't really affect me as there is still alot on sly

I don't have a aerial but have sly line you still get bt sports and a lot of the SD channels so probably stick with that and get IPTV for rest of the boxes in my house

First sly now virmin next target iptv, if the greedy feckers charged a sensible price for these services then the market for backdoor viewing would disappear, there customer base would go up and revenue too

i see this argument a lot, but i don't think it has any truth.
sky make vast profits at the prices they currently charge, so clearly the pricing structure works.

no matter the price you'll still get people moaning about it. the problem is that we have created a society where people want everything for nothing.
and yes, i see the irony in saying that in a forum that's prime purpose is to supply paid content illegaly for a fraction of the price.

Still quite a bit left on sat, after that then theres still iptv and theres always the option for multi sat or motorised, if any of those dont suit then the only option is to pay Sky and VM the big bucks, was talking to a friend of mines earlier, he has all the sky sports and bt sports in hd plus all other channels, except racing tv, from VM and a phone line rental, he dosent have a phone, so no calls to pay for, his bill is £95 per month, nuts the prices they charge.

Still quite a bit left on sat, after that then theres still iptv and theres always the option for multi sat or motorised, if any of those dont suit then the only option is to pay Sky and VM the big bucks, was talking to a friend of mines earlier, he has all the sky sports and bt sports in hd plus all other channels, except racing tv, from VM and a phone line rental, he dosent have a phone, so no calls to pay for, his bill is £95 per month, nuts the prices they charge.
To be fair mate that's actually quite normal, what's crazy is people paying all different prices for the same package. If they offered a flat rate would be far better. System is designed to rip off those who don't like to bother

VM gone in Portsmouth ;-( Only had current year subs for a month. Been offered IPTV on the Zgemma H7C by Using Jedimaker ipk.
Regards
Paxtser;-)

VM gone in Portsmouth ;-( Only had current year subs for a month. Been offered IPTV on the Zgemma H7C by Using Jedimaker ipk.
Regards
Paxtser;-)
Good to see your provider giving the offer, I seen a few other providers changing cable lines to sat ones, again good to see it.

In Northern Ireland we could get an ordinary terrestial aerial, for the 5 main stations, but an RTE aerial was a bit bigger and usually a bit more expensive, you also usually needed an indoor booster box to enhance the signal, this was before digital of course, I had one one the roof, but the wind had blown it down, so I just done away with it, we can get Saorview aerials installed for about £70, just wondering whether to put one up or not, probably will if it covers saorview and free view.

As grahamer said mate in the North we were able to get them, attached to the roof but won't know until I do a scan
Let me know mate if you scan anything in, be good to know for future reference.

Regards
Paxtser;-)
Asked my cable provider if I could switch both my lines to sat lines, so as two of my sons could use them, still waiting on reply, makes more sense for them to switch and keep more customers.

Back