all VM channels gone off?

Iv tried everything just changed to so emu and for a second thought that fixed it as sky one he came on for a few seconds and went back off so I'm stumped and very stressed out lol Back to staring at black screens
Config settings are wrong by the looks.

If sky one came on, regardless of how long for, the line, softcam and box is working as they should.
Either the splitter or maybe the hdmi cable needs looking at.
Open your oscam.server file and put these lines in the reader at the bottom and close it

emmcache = 1,3,2,0
blockemm-unknown = 1
dropbadcws = 1
disablecrccws = 1
I was using the cccam but just gone threw converting it to oscam emu in checking lines were showing up in softcam but still taking the Mick out of me lol

I was using the cccam but just gone threw converting it to oscam emu in checking lines were showing up in softcam but still taking the Mick out of me lol
did that mate but still same sky one hd keeps poping on every so often for a few seconds iv put in a new hdmi lead to

not
Put your line details in this reader and restart oscam softcam

reader]
label = line1
description= line1
protocol = cccam
device =
user=
password=
inactivitytimeout = 30
group = 1
dropbadcws= 1
disablecrccws= 1
cccversion = 2.3.0
not sure how to do that mate its all new to me all this

Have you put your line in oscam.server file in ect /tuxbix/config/oscam emu folder?

Please bear in mind all virgin lines stop working in three weeks permanently

Just out of interest mate try a different channel like sky movies premier hd or Harry potter hd and see if they clear.

Hi Grog68.
Total novice with a zgemma star h2 cable. First and only time i was confident enough to follow a guide and install a build was back in 2018 when i installed yout atv freerange build. Just the simple entering a line of code, no flashing was perfect for me and it worked perfectly, you also answered a few questions along the way. Thanks for that.

So, with the cable looking to go south, i pose a simple question. When it does, lob the zgemma in the bin and start looking for a dedicated iptv box and hopefully find a decent provider? Or when that day comes, will you be posting a straight forward, freerange style guide that a novice can adapt the box to a new lease of life as an iptv box?

Obviously, thats if you agree the entry price zgemma is up to the job as an iptv box. Like to know your thoughts....?

Thanks!

Back