Alternative to XtreamEditor for IPTV

Hi,

I'm currently using Extreme Editor 2.06 (and previously 2.05) and I've been having issues with alot of the channels pixelating (specially sport and kids programs) and freezing (especially when SkySports News cut to the adverts) so i have to up and down the channels to get it going again. It's been like this for a while and contacted my supplier who says everything is fine, this seems to be the case as I've got another sub off him but as m3u on my Firestick which is spot on and very rarely drops. So this lead me to believe it might be the Xtream Editor or my Extrend ET8500 box.
So I've now installed IPTV player, downloaded the m3u for my Enigma2 sub and added it to the tmp folder via FTP. Going through the Local Meida icon in IPTV Player and seletcing the m3u file the steam for Sky Sports news for example seems much better with no pixelating but it still stops when cutting to adverts!!
So just want to know if there are any other plugins I can use instead with a similar Favourites layout?

Thanks

Matt

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm currently using Extreme Editor 2.06 (and previously 2.05) and I've been having issues with alot of the channels pixelating (specially sport and kids programs) and freezing (especially when SkySports News cut to the adverts) so i have to up and down the channels to get it going again. It's been like this for a while and contacted my supplier who says everything is fine, this seems to be the case as I've got another sub off him but as m3u on my Firestick which is spot on and very rarely drops. So this lead me to believe it might be the Xtream Editor or my Extrend ET8500 box.
So I've now installed IPTV player, downloaded the m3u for my Enigma2 sub and added it to the tmp folder via FTP. Going through the Local Meida icon in IPTV Player and seletcing the m3u file the steam for Sky Sports news for example seems much better with no pixelating but it still stops when cutting to adverts!!
So just want to know if there are any other plugins I can use instead with a similar Favourites layout?

Thanks

Matt
Hi Matt
I too face same problems as you but my supplier says no problems. I was wondering if it could be the Extreme Editor also. Can you let me know if you have any luck.

Hi did you sort this out I’m running extreme editor & having the same problems yet my line plays fine on smartiptv/pp app so think the fault is enigma2 or extreme editor as there is people having the fault on zgemma Edison vu+ . I found this online maybe something wrong with the http timeouts on enigma don’t know if there is a plugin or way to alter settings

Thanks il try that I was on version 2.11 but it was set on iptv(4097)not dvb(1)is that to do with the http stream type

mbull,why change to dvb1 in XE plugin??im having problems aswell but its when video glitches the audio keeps playing and its all out of sync,i have 3 lines from different providers tell me to use IPTV4097,whats the difference and why will it stop issues??

Im starting to have the same issue, im running 2.05 as never had issues before. Its only started the last two weeks or so.

Back