Amazon Deal - Amazon Fire TV Devices - 4K Max = £49.99 - 15/04/2024

New Amazon Fire TV Sticks Announced Both of these devices are available for pre-sale and will begin shipping later this month
new-firestick-announced.png

It’s launched for sale but won’t be delivered till 19th oct

I hope many people don’t pre order so on 10/11 oct prime day they go on offer

Yeah not sure they will be offered at a lower price with being new etc but we will see on Prime day 2.0 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There’s a couple of reviews of the new stock out that both say that after it is loaded up , there’s only just over 900mb of the 2gb of ram available .

Any pointer's if the new Firestick Max may be knocked down in price in next couple of days 🤔🤔🤔🤔 probably wishfull thinking with it only being retail released on 18th 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Any pointer's if the new Firestick Max may be knocked down in price in next couple of days 🤔🤔🤔🤔 probably wishfull thinking with it only being retail released on 18th 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Personally I think there's no chance at all. Amazon would have to price match any new price or get a load of returns for the people who've pre-ordered.

The New Firestick 4K & Firestick 4K Max NOT RELEASED Yet October 18th is release date with a €83 price tag .
They might go as low as €55 during black friday but i feel stocks will be seriously limited as always with a new Amazon Toy/Gimmick .

Last edited:
There’s a couple of reviews of the new stock out that both say that after it is loaded up , there’s only just over 900mb of the 2gb of ram available .
Reviews are obviously misleading you something terrible or you may be bit too gullible perhaps ? .
16 GB storage memory available on the NEW Fire TV Stick 4K Max (2nd gen.) [ Only Available from October 18, 2023 ]
Also Yes 2 GB RAM available regardless of how "loaded up" , it still has the 2GB Ram available ....plus 16GB Storage !! FACT !!

Is it only me or do these firesticks have the life span of 1-2 years before they start struggling slow and unresponsive..added stuff to a mates 4k stick and boy was that like watching paint dry...where as my cube and shield as quick as day 1.

best to keep storage under 2.5GB otherwise yes it'll start running very slow
since amazon not will to go higher than 2 GB RAM the new 4K/4K MAX versions wont be that much of an upgrade more a gimmick than upgrade
but there will still be little to no stock available as the gullible will have them sold out in record time even at €83 each .

I steer clear of them. They always seem to force updates which slows them right down. Apparently they're gonna start blocking side loading and changing their operating system soon so this might be the last chance to do it before they bring the newer ones out?

Back