Amazon Deal - Amazon Fire TV Cube - 50% off! - £54.99

Prim@l

TK Veteran
TK Supporter

UPDATED 26/09/22 - Amazon TV Devices OFFER BACK ON! THANKS TO @Joe516 FOR THE LATEST UPDATE.​

OTHER RETAILERS TO FOLLOW MOST LIKELY!​

Below might help you compare/decide:

1661425625724.png

Introducing Fire TV Stick 4K Max | streaming device, Wi-Fi 6, Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls)

40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick 4K, with faster app starts and more fluid navigation.

71tjGvVT87L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
£44.99

Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls)

71usgC7eCFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
£34.99

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device

71WGnYb2AUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
£24.99

Fire TV Stick Lite with Alexa Voice Remote Lite (no TV controls) | HD streaming device

81S1jSmQmLL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
£22.99

Fire TV Cube | Hands free with Alexa, 4K Ultra HD streaming media player

7180ODz7BoL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
£69.99

=======================================================

Currys offers.

Argos offers.

Last edited:
Says it comes with a aaptiv app subscription and ckbk subscription …no mention of cost of these though , anyone know anymore about these ? The £10 off worked for me but I am cancelling order …don’t like the subscription bit.
edit … in the main page it mentions them at the bottom , one of the auto renews at $99 per year

Says it comes with a aaptiv app subscription and ckbk subscription …no mention of cost of these though , anyone know anymore about these ? The £10 off worked for me but I am cancelling order …don’t like the subscription bit.
edit … in the main page it mentions them at the bottom , one of the auto renews at $99 per year

If you don't activate those two trials/subscriptions then you won't need to cancel them.

A quick Google one is a cooking videos app other is a fitness app. Maybe message them if they are already active when purchasing and how to cancel renewal if not needed.

Screenshot_20211009-235655.jpg

Terms and conditions there. You get the option of a trial of those two apps, no obligation at all to even activate it. There will be a printed voucher in your firestick box - throw it in the bin and forget it ever existed.

Maybe the thread title changed from the original then :unsure:

Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Ultra HD - £32.93 @ QVC​

I was expecting to pay £32.93 and that's what it came to with the discount.

Back