Amazon Prime Day (June 21/22 2021) All Deals

You should have been following our Facebook page where I used to post these deals daily. It was extremely popular. Believe me I know they'll be limited.

Didn't know you guys were on FB mate.

But your probably right too much demand for these products so likely will be limits per account.

2 per account for firesticks usually.
Otherwise ppl like me/most here, will buy them all. They will sell out if it's anything like the previous prime day deals. Lowest I could get them was £20 with a code.

Argos/Currys might not have a limit though and they usually drop when Amazon do.

2 per account for firesticks usually.
Otherwise ppl like me/most here, will buy them all. They will sell out if it's anything like the previous prime day deals. Lowest I could get them was £20 with a code.

Argos/Currys might not have a limit though and they usually drop when Amazon do.

Ye best to keep an eye out on this places also especially if you want multiple fire sticks.

I rarely use amazon myself. But I gather prime day deals generally are for amazon products themselves or am I wrong here?

soz again dont know whats up with me today just seen the from midnight 21st june just bought me daughter a fire hd 7 tablet as well di------ me

Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad £17.49 Prime Exclusive Amazon

1624234200578.png

Media-Friendly : The K400 plus wireless touchpad keyboard gives you integrated, comfortable, laid-back control of your PC-to-TV entertainment, eliminating the clutter of a separate keyboard and mouse - all from the comfort of your couch
Plug-and-Play : Works straight out the box, just plug the Unifying mini-receiver into a USB port and the wireless touchpad keyboard is ready to go - then adjust controls using the Logitech Options Software to save your preferred settings
Power-Packed : Built with laid-back control in mind, this wireless keyboard with touchpad has a reliable and long battery life of up to 18 months, including an on-off button to help it go even further
Wireless Freedom : Designed for seamless comfort and control, this tv-keyboard boasts a range of up to 10 m (33 feet) wireless connectivity ensuring uninterrupted use, with quiet keys and a large touchpad for easy navigation
Reliable Durability : The Logitech wireless keyboard with touchpad comes with a 2-Year manufacturer warranty, ensuring worry-free user experience and long-lasting performance
Upgrade to Logitech K830 Keyboard for increased comfort : Illuminated keys, USB/Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery

Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad - £17.49 Prime Exclusive @ Amazon - hotukdeals

Price

Was £34.99
Now price is £17.49

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set Amazon prime exclusive £17.49

1624236776811.png

Can be customised: The adaptable extra hard screw driver bit set offers the right tool for every work area. Bits can be swapped as needed to mix and match sets
Click-in system: The bit bundles engage securely in the click slots and you simply need to press the release tab to remove and change these
robust bits: Made from S2 modified steel with an optimised heat treatment process
Reduces vibrations: The bits have a pointed torsion zone that absorbs forces and vibrations in order to handle torque peak without any problems
Compatibility: All bits have a ¼ external hex shank, compatible with screwdrivers and drills

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set (Pick and Click, Extra Hard Screwdriver Bits) £10.39 Prime @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £26.17
Now £10.39

Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse £26.99 Amazon Prime Exclusive

1624237229329.png

Wireless Freedom: With an operating distance of up to 10m, this mobile wireless mouse gives you the comfort and control you need at home, at work or on the go
Dual Connectivity: An ideal computer mouse, compatible with Windows, Mac and laptops. Simply connect with the Pico Unifying USB receiver (included) or via Bluetooth mouse Smart technology to get started
Hyper-Fast Scrolling: Boost your productivity and scroll through long documents or web pages fast and easily and with click-to-click precision
Customisable Features: 7 customisable buttons allow you to personalise your wireless ergonomic mouse to your needs
Long-Lasting Battery: Quickly charge your wireless Logitech PC mouse with the removable battery for up to 2 months based on 6 hours of use a day
Upgrade to MX Master 3 for ultimate productivity: Scroll 1000 lines in a second, App specific profiles, UBS-C rechargeable, improved thumb controls

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set (Pick and Click, Extra Hard Screwdriver Bits) £10.39 Prime @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £48.50
Now price is £26.99

BLACK+DECKER 55 W Detail Mouse Electric Sander with 6 Sanding Sheets

1624237488601.png

Ready to use with 6 additional sanding Sheets
Ideal for many DIY projects including sanding bare wood and removing paint and rust
Lightweight and comfortable to use ensuring fatigue free sanding
Dust extraction port connects to a vacuum for a cleaner work area
Hook and loop pad ensures quick and easy sandpaper replacement

BLACK+DECKER 55 W Detail Mouse Electric Sander with 6 Sanding Sheets, BEW230-GB - £13.99 @ Amazon Prime Exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £27.99
Now price is £13.99

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Black/ Blue/ White (UK Version) £59 Delivered Amazon prime exclusive

1624237723415.png

Superior sound: Crisp high notes, powerful basslines and clear sound. The soundtrack to your life just got a significant upgrade
Quality calls: Experience crystal clear calling with Galaxy Buds+’s adaptive three microphone system
Ambient Sound: With next generation Ambient Sound, you decide exactly how much outside noise you want to let in
Seamless experience: Pairing couldn’t be simpler. Open the case, pop them in, start streaming
What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Black, charging case, USB charging cable, silicone ear and wing tips, user manual
Compatible with smartphones and tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with the iOS 10 or higher

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ - Black/ Blue/ White (UK Version) Headphones - £59 Delivered @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £159
Now price is £59

UGREEN HiTune Wireless Earbuds £13.51 Prime Exclusive £13.51

1624293785411.png

UGREEN HiTune Wireless Earbuds, soundstage wireless earbuds powered by Qualcomm chip, support aptX codec, offer lossless audio music streaming without any glitch. The Bluetooth headphone equipped with the 5.8mm dynamic driver, delivers true-to-tune Hifi stereo melody wireless-ly.
CVC 8 Noise Cancelling Earbuds, the Bluetooth earphone built-in with MEMS microphone that effectively cut out the ambient noise and surrounding noise, delivers a crystal-clear voice for the call, makes the communication loud and clear. Perfect for hand-free calls and online meetings for work from home.
Comfort-Fit Earbuds, ultra-light weight with ergonomic design, the in-ear Bluetooth earbuds fit snugly, the S, M, L size ear-tips ensures customizable fit for all-day comfort and enhanced the noise isolation. With the IPX5 waterproof feature, the Bluetooth earphone is waterproof from splash and sweats, suits for the workout, yoga, cycling and etc.
Ultra-Long Playtime, 9 hours playtime on a single charge, and a total of 27 hours playback with the portable case, the UGREEN HiTune wireless earbuds offer all-day playing without any charge, ideal for working out or working a long shift. While the USB-C quick charge features 15 minutes of charging, 2 hours of playback.
User-friendly Bluetooth headphone, easy set up with your Bluetooth device, and auto re-connect with the previous device. Intuitive touch control for play/pause, answer calls, voice assistant, EQ switch. Works with any Bluetooth device such as iPhone Galaxy Phone, Tablet iPad, Macbook, Laptops and etc, enjoy the true tone wireless music in a new way.

https://amzn.to/2TOnkX6

Price

Was £25.99
Now £13.51 28% voucher available

Back