Amazon Prime Day (June 21/22 2021) All Deals

ZEISS lens wipes pack of 200 £7.99 Amazon Prime exclusive​

ZEISS Lens Wipes - pack of 200
ZEISS pre-moistened Lens Wipes have been specifically developed for the gentle and effective cleaning of glass and plastic spectacle lenses (particularly effective for high quality, coated precision lenses)
Easily removes smudges, dirt, fingerprints, dust and oil
Leaves lenses free of streaks and residue
Gentle formulation suitable for high quality coated lenses leaving a scratch free finish
Dries in seconds for quick and effective results
Individually wrapped wipes are ideal for use on-the-go or at home
High quality, micro-fine tissue will remove fingerprints and smudges from daily use
Alcohol-based, ammonia and fragrance-free, the wipes safely and thoroughly clean all optical surfaces, including cameras and binoculars
Not suitable for contact lenses

Price

Was £12.86
Now £7.99

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) 2021 release​

81gqi27DamL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Latest release of our best-selling streaming device, 50% more powerful than the previous-generation Fire TV Stick (2019 release) for fast streaming in Full HD. Includes Alexa Voice Remote with power and volume buttons.
- Less clutter, more control—Alexa Voice Remote lets you use your voice to search and launch programmes from across different apps. All new preset buttons get you to your favourite apps quickly. You can also control power and volume on your compatible TV and soundbar without needing another remote.
- Home cinema audio with support for Dolby Atmos: feel scenes come to life with immersive Dolby Atmos audio, on selected titles, with compatible home audio systems.
- Thousands of apps, Alexa skills and channels—including BBC iPlayer, Netflix, YouTube, Prime Video, Now, Disney+, ITV Hub, All 4, My5 and more. Subscription fees may apply.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to hundreds of thousands of films and TV episodes.
- Live TV—watch your favourite live TV, news and sport with subscriptions to Eurosport, ITV Hub, Sky News and more. Use the Guide button to see what's available and when.
- Free TV—access films and TV programmes from apps such as ITV Hub, All 4, PlutoTV, YouTube and more.

Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote (includes TV controls) | HD streaming device | 2021 release: Amazon.co.uk: Amazon Devices

Price

Was £39.99
Now price £24.99

I don't really know how to link stuff from Amazon to here,
But, if like me you are on your feet a lot,
Scholl gel inserts are about half price on prime, I've just bought 2 pair for about 9£ each pair.

Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad £17.49 Prime Exclusive Amazon

View attachment 62451

Media-Friendly : The K400 plus wireless touchpad keyboard gives you integrated, comfortable, laid-back control of your PC-to-TV entertainment, eliminating the clutter of a separate keyboard and mouse - all from the comfort of your couch
Plug-and-Play : Works straight out the box, just plug the Unifying mini-receiver into a USB port and the wireless touchpad keyboard is ready to go - then adjust controls using the Logitech Options Software to save your preferred settings
Power-Packed : Built with laid-back control in mind, this wireless keyboard with touchpad has a reliable and long battery life of up to 18 months, including an on-off button to help it go even further
Wireless Freedom : Designed for seamless comfort and control, this tv-keyboard boasts a range of up to 10 m (33 feet) wireless connectivity ensuring uninterrupted use, with quiet keys and a large touchpad for easy navigation
Reliable Durability : The Logitech wireless keyboard with touchpad comes with a 2-Year manufacturer warranty, ensuring worry-free user experience and long-lasting performance
Upgrade to Logitech K830 Keyboard for increased comfort : Illuminated keys, USB/Bluetooth connectivity and rechargeable battery

Logitech K400 Plus Wireless Livingroom Keyboard with Touchpad - £17.49 Prime Exclusive @ Amazon - hotukdeals

Price

Was £34.99
Now price is £17.49

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set Amazon prime exclusive £17.49

View attachment 62452

Can be customised: The adaptable extra hard screw driver bit set offers the right tool for every work area. Bits can be swapped as needed to mix and match sets
Click-in system: The bit bundles engage securely in the click slots and you simply need to press the release tab to remove and change these
robust bits: Made from S2 modified steel with an optimised heat treatment process
Reduces vibrations: The bits have a pointed torsion zone that absorbs forces and vibrations in order to handle torque peak without any problems
Compatibility: All bits have a ¼ external hex shank, compatible with screwdrivers and drills

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set (Pick and Click, Extra Hard Screwdriver Bits) £10.39 Prime @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £26.17
Now £10.39

Logitech MX Anywhere 2 Wireless Mouse £26.99 Amazon Prime Exclusive

View attachment 62453

Wireless Freedom: With an operating distance of up to 10m, this mobile wireless mouse gives you the comfort and control you need at home, at work or on the go
Dual Connectivity: An ideal computer mouse, compatible with Windows, Mac and laptops. Simply connect with the Pico Unifying USB receiver (included) or via Bluetooth mouse Smart technology to get started
Hyper-Fast Scrolling: Boost your productivity and scroll through long documents or web pages fast and easily and with click-to-click precision
Customisable Features: 7 customisable buttons allow you to personalise your wireless ergonomic mouse to your needs
Long-Lasting Battery: Quickly charge your wireless Logitech PC mouse with the removable battery for up to 2 months based on 6 hours of use a day
Upgrade to MX Master 3 for ultimate productivity: Scroll 1000 lines in a second, App specific profiles, UBS-C rechargeable, improved thumb controls

Bosch Professional 40 Pieces Drill Set (Pick and Click, Extra Hard Screwdriver Bits) £10.39 Prime @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £48.50
Now price is £26.99

BLACK+DECKER 55 W Detail Mouse Electric Sander with 6 Sanding Sheets

View attachment 62454

Ready to use with 6 additional sanding Sheets
Ideal for many DIY projects including sanding bare wood and removing paint and rust
Lightweight and comfortable to use ensuring fatigue free sanding
Dust extraction port connects to a vacuum for a cleaner work area
Hook and loop pad ensures quick and easy sandpaper replacement

BLACK+DECKER 55 W Detail Mouse Electric Sander with 6 Sanding Sheets, BEW230-GB - £13.99 @ Amazon Prime Exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £27.99
Now price is £13.99

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Black/ Blue/ White (UK Version) £59 Delivered Amazon prime exclusive

View attachment 62455

Superior sound: Crisp high notes, powerful basslines and clear sound. The soundtrack to your life just got a significant upgrade
Quality calls: Experience crystal clear calling with Galaxy Buds+’s adaptive three microphone system
Ambient Sound: With next generation Ambient Sound, you decide exactly how much outside noise you want to let in
Seamless experience: Pairing couldn’t be simpler. Open the case, pop them in, start streaming
What's in the box: Samsung Galaxy Buds+ Black, charging case, USB charging cable, silicone ear and wing tips, user manual
Compatible with smartphones and tablet running Android 5.0 or higher and with more than 1.5GB of RAM. Also compatible with iPhone7 or later models with the iOS 10 or higher

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ - Black/ Blue/ White (UK Version) Headphones - £59 Delivered @ Amazon prime exclusive - hotukdeals

Price

Was £159
Now price is £59

Damn. I missed out on those Samsung Buds

Samsung bud lives are shite I've bronze pair and are truly shite would rather use my Huawei free bus 3 or my airpods Alot better sound and clear bass

Samsung bud lives are shite I've bronze pair and are truly shite would rather use my Huawei free bus 3 or my airpods Alot better sound and clear bass
Thanks

I hate buying buds because you can never try them out before buying and most places don’t let you return.

im on my 3rd different pair now.
may just have to switch over to Apple going forwards

Thanks

I hate buying buds because you can never try them out before buying and most places don’t let you return.

im on my 3rd different pair now.
may just have to switch over to Apple going forwards

Have Sony headphones wireless ones and are pure quality.

Sound is best from any previous headphones I have had

Do they fit in your ears properly though?

I use mine for running and the samsung buds always fall out regardless of the attachments I use
They not earbuds mate just normal wireless headphones. Top model I believe of Sonys brother gave me. Brilliant sound I must say and hardly hear any noise from outside.

Do they fit in your ears properly though?

I use mine for running and the samsung buds always fall out regardless of the attachments I use
I bought a ipod shuffle just for that and use the wired headphones so you dont need to carry a bulky phone with you,and the headphones stay in and dont keep falling out like the wireless ones.

I bought a ipod shuffle just for that and use the wired headphones so you dont need to carry a bulky phone with you,and the headphones stay in and dont keep falling out like the wireless ones.

Wireless ones dont fall out tbh maybe depends on which one I guess.

But linked to my phone going in the park or in garden my wireless headphones are firm and grip is firm on the head.

Wireless ones dont fall out tbh maybe depends on which one I guess.

But linked to my phone going in the park or in garden my wireless headphones are firm and grip is firm on the head.
Try going in the gym, and running, and jumping up and down on the boxes or doing burpees,my galaxy buds would never stay in also the motorola ones too,Dont have the problem with the wired ones and the bass on the wireless ones are Poo.

Try going in the gym, and running, and jumping up and down on the boxes or doing burpees,my galaxy buds would never stay in also the motorola ones too,Dont have the problem with the wired ones and the bass on the wireless ones are Poo.

Fair enough for different uses I can understand where they may become useless.

Back