American Bully XL

Del-Boy

Got a knock on the door yesterday at 10am,looked out to see a fella I know from the woods where we walk our dogs,asked him if his pup was alright and he asked me if I wanted him as the lock down had been catastrophic for them and were finding it hard to cope.He is a pedigree and they paid £3k,yes you read that right three thousand pounds,he is only 8 months old but weighs @50kg already and is a big lovable bubba,but has the confidence of a nervous chihuahua which is sort of heartbreaking for me to see a dog this size cowering,but now with my pair around he should really start to flourish.

My 2 that I have are really good when you consider he only arrived at 3-30pm yesterday and we've had only pecking order nonsense

The 3 I have been lucky to get are a female Staffie (spade),a 17 month Staffie X American Bulldog (male) and a new 8 month American Bully XL(male),I think this boy will be huge but to me he'll always be just a GIANT STAFFIE.

Will post some pics soon

Last edited:
I also said to them that they could possibly get their money back or at least a very large majority if they sold him on gumtree,they said that they had no interest in the money but wanted their boy to live a life they dreamed he could of had with them.They only live 200m away and I said I know the pain of losing my dogs and that they were always welcome to come and visit him or join us out in the woods

I also said to them that they could possibly get their money back or at least a very large majority if they sold him on gumtree,they said that they had no interest in the money but wanted their boy to live a life they dreamed he could of had with them.They only live 200m away and I said I know the pain of losing my dogs and that they were always welcome to come and visit him or join us out in the woods
Love that mate (y)

Sounds like they've given a lot of thought to the dog's welfare and made sure he's gone to a home not just where he'll be looked after, but where he'll be in capable hands for a dog of his breed. Congratulations on your new addition.

GetAttachmentThumbnail

The dog cushion they are lying on is approx 42 x 31 inches
Are the 3 photos above visible to anyone but me,I can see them but pals are saying nothing is showing for them???

Last edited:
Teddy has a HUGE appetite,I was feeding him 500g of chicken mince 3 times a day,have now bumped it up to 4 times a day so he has 2kg of raw mince,as many raw or cooked eggs that he fancies and barking heads complete dry food is ALWAYS available to him if he ever becomes peckish in the late evening.
Dinner times are @9am,@1pm,'6-7pm and 10-11pm as then he doesn't wake me @7am to get his brekkie.
Seems as though he's been here forever,have fun everyone

Teddy has a HUGE appetite,I was feeding him 500g of chicken mince 3 times a day,have now bumped it up to 4 times a day so he has 2kg of raw mince,as many raw or cooked eggs that he fancies and barking heads complete dry food is ALWAYS available to him if he ever becomes peckish in the late evening.
Dinner times are @9am,@1pm,'6-7pm and 10-11pm as then he doesn't wake me @7am to get his brekkie.
Glad I don't need to pick it's shit up,bet you need a snow shovel.

He eats better than I do :blush: I raw fed my dog for a couple of years... only stopped coz it was becoming harder to source raw locally, plus liked the convenience of dry food.

He eats better than I do :blush: I raw fed my dog for a couple of years... only stopped coz it was becoming harder to source raw locally, plus liked the convenience of dry food.
I get mine from a fella on fleabay,24kg for@£29 or £41 for a 50/50 chicken/tripe mix,great value and it's usually delivered in less than 24hrs,dry food is easier BUT the dog is in a constant state of slight dehydration so it's what suits your pooch the best

I get mine from a fella on fleabay,24kg for@£29 or £41 for a 50/50 chicken/tripe mix,great value and it's usually delivered in less than 24hrs,dry food is easier BUT the dog is in a constant state of slight dehydration so it's what suits your pooch the best

Deffo best for them. I swapped to a high quality dry food and chuck in a bit of meat or fish, and he still gets the odd soft lamb bone when I can find them.

Back