Amiko a3 software

Weetartan

Does anyone know of any other firmware I could put on my amiko a3. It is constantly crashing and generally doing my head in. I have ordered another zgemma box to replace it but if I could get it to work for more than a day I'm sure I could put it to some use.

what firmware have you got on your box? These boxes can be very buggy from time to time but if you operate it in a certain way you can avoid most of the issues with these boxes

Latest update. Think it's 2.0.78 when I put it on standby u never know if it's going to boot without doing a recovery

2.0.78 is what I have on mine, 2.0.72 supposedly is alot more stable if you were to downgrade to that but then you lose the sky look epg, as for the standby I have it set to always do a full boot when it starts up rather than that quick standby as the quick standby is very buggy and causes a tonne of issues with the box, its nice starting up fast but then you a have potential roll of the dice of what the problem will be when it starts, I've seen things like no internet connection, no sattelite connection, a black screen, a messed up screen, no response on boot up, rebooting itself, the list goes on with the problems, turn the quick start off and it should solve most of your problems.

Back