Amiko Mini HD Combo

I don't see a Net Client setup under installation bees ?

---------- Post Merged at 07:08 PM ----------

Doh my fault its under internet, cheers for your help and patience

Sorry, was doing it from memory lol

Menu - Internet - Net Client Config

Yellow button (Edit) Type in your line

Make sure active server has a green circle - Store - Exit

you do know we dont have vm over here in southern ireland we have upc different kettle of fish lol and if you find a vm box send it back.

Dublin - Ireland NTL, 42753 363000 6887

Got it all working but box is still playing up. Spoke to Sat Shop today who suggested re-installing of the firmware, done that and still crackles and flashes on and off every 10 - 20 seconds. I will get it swapped over tomorrow then go for it. Thanks for all you help

these boxes could become very popular if they run great.

@bees why do you think i mentioned cable supplier,dm500c working in southern ireland for years lol

one word of caution use uk supplier for uk

and irish one for eire or blank screen happens.

Last edited:
you do know we dont have vm over here in southern ireland we have upc different kettle of fish lol and if you find a vm box send it back.

Dublin - Ireland NTL, 42753 363000 6887

hi,
can you help please, scanned the box on symbol rate 6887 eventually got most channels except for sky sports 1 hd, bbc 1 and 2 hd and rte 2 hd, do you have the frequencies for these channels
please, dublin area.

Last edited:
Do these boxes work on vm with official firmware or do you need unofficial versions, and do we have them here as I can't find an amiko download section. BTW looking to get a T2/C box, anyone recommend this?

Combo firmware is here, official version doesn't have the option to enter a line.

T2/C box just has a cable tuner, the combo has a cable and sat tuner
otherwise they look almost identical. Don't know if it takes different firmware.

Attachments

• AMIKO_MiniHD_Combo_1.2.23_emu.zip
    3.2 MB · Views: 183
Last edited:
they work but getting info on all netids and frequencies take time,i dont have cable boxes info or firmware details,general rule over here is buy box and gift together lol,hope it aint a skybox lol gone after 3.hopefully more info will be posted.

it wont be cheap i heard:boo::boo:

how do you get info on all netids and frequencies? it's cheaper to buy the amiko combo and line id seperatley :( also, a seller told me that, if upc use to be ntl chorus that his virgin line will work? what's wrong with the sky boxes?

people get confused as what they want and location differ,
hd is going on sat 28.2
virgin media is used in uk with cable unsure about upc/uk

upc/ireland are different than uk tv providers
cant see uk line working on irish cable but if someones proves me wrong ,go on do it

buying a skybox with gift goes off after 3 months,as i said people need to read or miss important news.

not found a supplier of line to test in eire for cable.

Last edited:
hi,
has anyone had this problem anytime i plug a hard drive into the box and press record or pause the box goes to standby. any help would be most welcomed.

So just to clear this up, you cant get at the net config section with the official firmware, you need e.g. the version above to access that section so you can then get into it?

Cheers

Richie

noticed the combo takes ages to process info after doing 3 blind scans 1)scan over 200 channels 2) over 400 3) over 600

Also had a go at editing the channels into favourites which took ages tried doing another scan and my favourites haven't been wiped.

the only channel I cant find is Sly Sp 2 HD

Back