Android Box Losing Connection

Willzy7

Hiya boys, got a bit of a predicament I’ve got a T95ZPlus box and after about 20 mins everything cuts out .... as in the box is rendered useless would this be a faulty box or an internet problem? The box is run through a power link adapter also. Cheers.

Is wifi not an option? If it is, try it and see if the problem persists. Also, is the firmware up to date?

PS, there are girls/women here too. ;)

It could be power supply issue
Just looked on YouTube there is a cppl of vids. With the issue you mention.

Is wifi not an option? If it is, try it and see if the problem persists. Also, is the firmware up to date?

PS, there are girls/women here too. ;)
Lol sorry people of all sexes lol. WiFi worked in one house the box has been moved to another house now and it won’t pick up the WiFi, it does however pick up the neighbours WiFi ? Strange I no.

It could be power supply issue
Just looked on YouTube there is a cppl of vids. With the issue you mention.

The box stays on when this happens you can still navigate through the various menus there’s just no connection to the broadband, no play store or any apps connect.

The box stays on when this happens you can still navigate through the various menus there’s just no connection to the broadband, no play store or any apps connect.

Have you tried Ethernet.

WiFi worked in one house the box has been moved to another house now and it won’t pick up the WiFi, it does however pick up the neighbours WiFi ? Strange I no.
Do other devices pick up that router's wifi? If not, the router may be set to wifi invisible.

Back