Android Box

Ugoos am6 plus wipes the floor with most boxes but you really can't beat a 4K firestick for size / performance. The FireTV 2 box is a good fast box for its age as well and is arm64 compared to all the other boxes that only have armv7 (32bit basically).

As the other boys have said depends how deep your hand will dig into your pocket
Not a very good reveiw here:

I have HK1 Box Android 9 TV Box 2021 - 4Gb RAM + 64Gb ROM Amlogic S905X3 WiFi/Bluetooth I had one of these Android boxes for the last 3 months not a bad box or go with a 4K fire stick

I notice there are two types of HK1 Boxes, a pretty coloured one and a brown one. I am not sure what the difference is. :smiley:

I have HK1 Box Android 9 TV Box 2021 - 4Gb RAM + 64Gb ROM Amlogic S905X3 WiFi/Bluetooth I had one of these Android boxes for the last 3 months not a bad box or go with a 4K fire stick

I notice there are two types of HK1 Boxes, a pretty coloured one and a brown one. I am not sure what the difference
I have
eBay item number:

Good call.

GTV
All the above do the job mytvonline2 is excellent app.
Neo works well, but limited storage space, but that reflects on price..z8 pro got a decent R/C
Formuler CC has a good tuner,
As well as mytvonline2.. used CC, for about 3 months. Faultless ..

Back