Android tool + lots more app send it anywhere

I've mainly been using Cyberflix, Typhoon and UnlockmyTV.

They were working fine but for the past few weeks they struggle to find links. I've updated the apps and cleared cache, registered for the free Real Debrid etc.

Anything else I can do to improve the apps performance?

I've mainly been using Cyberflix, Typhoon and UnlockmyTV.

They were working fine but for the past few weeks they struggle to find links. I've updated the apps and cleared cache, registered for the free Real Debrid etc.

Anything else I can do to improve the apps performance?
I find that the real debrid streams are way better than the free mate

Last edited:
Free links can be hit and miss. Sometimes work other times not.

Real debrid links are the best. Awesome quality and you can real debrid links for alot off stuff not everything though.

Sorry to hijack the post lads

If you want to get the best out of your Real Debrid, Kodi with a decent add-on is the awnser in my opinion.

It always returns better links in quality and quantity than any standalone APK.

Tvzion seems to give more errors and dead links for me.
Sorry to hijack the post lads

If you want to get the best out of your Real Debrid, Kodi with a decent add-on is the awnser in my opinion.

It always returns better links in quality and quantity than any standalone APK.

Kodi with add on might be slightly better with real debrid.

But imo the apps depending which you use with real debrid are brilliant. For most part there a lot of links especially with cinema HD and cat mouse.

Tvzion seems to give more errors and dead links for me.

Kodi with add on might be slightly better with real debrid.

But imo the apps depending which you use with real debrid are brilliant. For most part there a lot of links especially with cinema HD and cat mouse.
Yea there are some good ones, the original terrarium was really good.

I have Cinema installed and sometimes use it but when it comes to less known movies an shows that I watch or older stuff I have to use Kodi.

The best set up for Debrid I ever had was SALTS add-on real Debrid and alluc. Nothing comes close to how good that was. Sadly both SALTS and alluc are dead.

Ye it differs. I was looking at kodi but not for me. Maybe have extra links all that but for most part the free apps do the job.

If some old and no links just download as only takes me few minutes anyway.

There seems to be 100s of builds for kodi which in itself is offputting.
Hi mate I wouldn't advise anyone to use builds they are full of useless addons, short cuts and backgrounds ect.

My advice would be to install a fresh Kodi and install fen and seren, link your Debrid and trakt if you use it and that's it.

Surprised people even still use kodi especially with builds more hassle then it's worth as repos constantly need updating or get shutdown do agree with post above just install the add ons you want

Back