any boxes out there with sat and cab tuners in one?

k13

Ive herd zemma star h2 has sat and cable tuner in one and autoupdate epg..

Are there any other boxes like that?

[h=1]Miraclebox Premium Mini+ Plus HD COMBO Receiver (1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2),[/h][h=1]Technomate TM-Nano-3T COMBO Receiver 2x DVB-S/S2 + 1x Hybrid DVB-C/T/T2 Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR,[/h]
[h=1]Technomate TM-Nano-SE COMBO 1x DVB-S/S2 + 1x DVB-C/T/T2 Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Single Tuner Satellite Receiver,[/h]

I have amiko alien 2 which has cable and sat tripple tunner however...the spark image that i have on it doesnt allow 7 day epg and there is no channel list on it.

So im thinking to sell the alien 2 and get something user friendly...good move or not?

I think the Blade Media BM 7000C should meet your needs, just that they are hard to get a hold of! Lots of Satellite and Terrestrial ones around, but Satellite and Cable combos are rare now. Ebay might have some though, not looked as just got myself a Zgemma 2S delivered today!

You can put CrossEPG on the amiko, or an enigma2 image suitable for your amiko and will be like the zgemma as its the software not the hardware you seem to be after, there are back ups out there with the set up your after already done to the alien2

Yes i have enigma 2 on it Aswell. As it allows dual boot.

Also which zgemmastar has sat and cable ??

Back