Anyone been watching IPTV Sport without a VPN? - well your ISP will know all about it now....

You just get a demand for money by email. Go to torrent Freak to see what is going on. Stop living in the past.
A demand for money by email?
You must be ripping the pi$$?
Tell them you'll send it when you get the $43,000,000 you are expecting from a Nigerian prince.

It's pretty obviously a scam, no one asks for money by email - if they know who you are and where you live they'd send a letter to your house, an anonymous automated begging letter like this probably originated in Africa

Are you new here? On Earth? :unsure:

It's pretty obvious what's happening
1. Sign up to a torrent site
2. Download anything
3. Site sends scam email claiming to be The Internet Police and demands fifty quid

No amount of VPN's can stop this because you've already given the scammers your details when you joined.

Surely to christ people aren't falling for this?

Unless downloaders are naive enough to think they can decipher your email address from your ip address? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You just get a demand for money by email. Go to torrent Freak to see what is going on. Stop living in the past.
sorry but now you're talking out of your derriere. If your ISP or the authorites where going to contact you over something like piracy of any kind, they write to you an official letter, they DO NOT send an email as they know that people with a bit of sense would treat is as spam and not even look at it.

Stop reading your conspiracy sites and go get a bit of fresh air.

Can people get caught? yes, we all know there is a risk. but it is far easier and more rewarding for them to hit the suppliers than the end users. Take down a supplier, confiscate their equipment and sue the carp out of them and get big bucks. catch end user, not much equipment to sieze, in value anyway, sue them they pleed poverty and offer £1 a week.

A demand for money by email?
You must be ripping the pi$$?
Tell them you'll send it when you get the $43,000,000 you are expecting from a Nigerian prince.

It's pretty obviously a scam, no one asks for money by email - if they know who you are and where you live they'd send a letter to your house, an anonymous automated begging letter like this probably originated in Africa

Are you new here? On Earth? :unsure:
Yes the demand comes from so called copyright trolls who start by an email and it is no scam. The country most targeted at the moment is Sweden home of the P Bay.

Copyright Trolls Targeted Over 100,000 IP-addresses in Sweden * TorrentFreak

1587986742942.png

1587986899102.png

sorry but now you're talking out of your derriere. If your ISP or the authorites where going to contact you over something like piracy of any kind, they write to you an official letter, they DO NOT send an email as they know that people with a bit of sense would treat is as spam and not even look at it.
Your ISP won't contact you it will be initially via email by a copyright troll. US attorney Paul Hansmeier uploaded so called honeypot torrents to the P. Bay which could track downloaders i.p addressses. He broke the law though and is now serving 14 years in prison.

Your ISP won't contact you it will be initially via email by a copyright troll. US attorney Paul Hansmeier uploaded so called honeypot torrents to the P. Bay which could track downloaders i.p addressses. He broke the law though and is now serving 14 years in prison.
downloading torrents is totally different to watching iptv sport which is what this thread was about. looks like you are moving the goal posts to suit your theory

Yes the demand comes from so called copyright trolls who start by an email and it is no scam. The country most targeted at the moment is Sweden home of the P Bay.

Copyright Trolls Targeted Over 100,000 IP-addresses in Sweden * TorrentFreak

View attachment 50267

View attachment 50268
Keywords here: 'hoping to secure monetary settlement'
If the Swedes are stupid enough to send them money it's no wonder they concentrate on that country, which let's face it, are small potatoes on the grand scheme of things, why not target Americans who are wealthier on the whole, although a lot of them don't have a bean.
Anyone who knows their onions would realise these threats aren't worth a carrot

downloading torrents is totally different to watching iptv sport which is what this thread was about. looks like you are moving the goal posts to suit your theory
This thread has been pulled in three separate directions by other members not me. I am just giving information which is changing every few days :love:

Keywords here: 'hoping to secure monetary settlement'
If the Swedes are stupid enough to send them money it's no wonder they concentrate on that country, which let's face it, are small potatoes on the grand scheme of things, why not target Americans who are wealthier on the whole, although a lot of them don't have a bean.
Anyone who knows their onions would realise these threats aren't worth a carrot

Americans are being targeted. Strike 3 are US copyright trolls. They don't even need the downloader's name so the cases are all filed under John Doe subscriber. As long as they have the assigned ip address and a trace of the torrent to that address off to court you go. If you choose not to go the court finds in your absence same as they do over here.

2563.JPG

Last edited:
Just a quickie, are you aware of any one historically who has been lettered or their door chapped regards spikes in their bband? Asking for a friend :flushed:
my pal got a email telling him to stop downloading torrents from he's SP

My IPTV was not working when it was wired connection but it was working when it was wifi. I believe ISP is doing something to stop IPTV as well.

My IPTV was not working when it was wired connection but it was working when it was wifi. I believe ISP is doing something to stop IPTV as well.
Have you ether thought that your iptv is ip locked so will only connect on WiFi as that's what it's locked to

It is same network.
Wired connection from router did not work but wifi connection from same router does work

Have you ether thought that your iptv is ip locked so will only connect on WiFi as that's what it's locked to
That wont effect your external ip address which the IPTV would be locked to
Unlikely to be your ISP as they would block it at the router so it wouldn't work either way

Probably just a problem with your wired connection/setup rather than an isp blocking issue. Does your device show to be connected to the interntet with the wired connection, before you try to use iptv on it?

Chances of downloaders and streamers getting taken to court and fined are very slim.

They only really care about the masterminds so to speak. Be it uploaders, providers etc

Back