Anyone looking foward to trhe ashes

What was Burns doing lol. Ball didn't even turn missed a straight one by his legs lol

I flipping dislike that cant. I still think he is not what England needs. But saying that who the hell have england got in the wings to open lol?

The 3 Aussie seamers in these conditions are gona be a real handful and I really hope England dont panic and just ride the storm till lunch.

I flipping dislike that cant. I still think he is not what England needs. But saying that who the hell have england got in the wings to open lol?

The 3 Aussie seamers in these conditions are gona be a real handful and I really hope England dont panic and just ride the storm till lunch.

All out by Lunch lol! I don't know what Burns was doing haha. But like you said who else we got to open. This is going to be a whitewash like 06/07!

All out by Lunch lol! I don't know what Burns was doing haha. But like you said who else we got to open. This is going to be a whitewash like 06/07!

Werent they whitewashed in Pietersons last series when they went down under in 2013?

They do have a pretty average record overall down under and unless something changes with the mindset and technique in these conditions then England are fekked.

Shame you lot not got that Maheen Ali still p0laying for you :LOL: I do not know what England ever seen in that guy, Bet you lot are glad he retired

First ball sorry but cant help laughing wont last long this first test

Not quite as funny as this lol

Werent they whitewashed in Pietersons last series when they went down under in 2013?

They do have a pretty average record overall down under and unless something changes with the mindset and technique in these conditions then England are fekked.

Yeah as it goes that was 5-0 too lol. 11-2 as we speak lol!

Shame you lot not got that Maheen Ali still p0laying for you :LOL: I do not know what England ever seen in that guy, Bet you lot are glad he retired

ITs spelt Moeen get it right first of all.

Guy was so harshly treated. He served england well despite him having a beard which no doubt offended some.

I can not remember last time England won at the Gabba , another gone 11 for 2

I just thought he was a terrible cricketer no offence
I aint offended at all and your right to have your opinion.

Hes been a top player for them in white ball cricket. Red ball cricket I believe he has an up and down career.

Still would taken him over half the players they have brought in to the test team imo.

First ball sorry but cant help laughing wont last long this first test
Bet you were'nt laughing when them two cheating twats were crying like school girls on live TV when they got caught with the sand paper, should have been banned for life the smug tossers

Bet you were'nt laughing when them two cheating twats were crying like school girls on live TV when they got caught with the sand paper, should habe been banned for life the smug tossers
I already said earlier on they were an embarrassment to the nation and should have had a life ban, no need for cheating in any sport

Bet you were'nt laughing when them two cheating twats were crying like school girls on live TV when they got caught with the sand paper, should habe been banned for life the smug tossers

100% spot on mate.

Were they even crying seemed like all crocodile tears and fake as fekking anything to me. I was pessing myself laughing at both though :LOL: :LOL:

Back