Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for an iptv service for my firestick want all the usual uk channels and club sports channels anything else is a bonus, would like a test aswell,

Cheers

Hi,

I'm looking for 2x iptv service's for mag boxes

2 weeks catchup for uk channels ideally for s-- channels etc.

on demand movies, 4k is a plus but not necessary plus tv box sets etc.

let me know what you have and price along with trial please

LOOKING FOR NEW IPTV SUB for Zgema H.2S.

Must have ALL SKY CHANNELS
XXX
European CHANNELS (If possible Romania)
PPV
VOD must be up to date
CATCH UP TV
INTERNATIONAL SPORTS CHANNELS
GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE.
I have old boxes that stopped working almost year ago, never been setup after that. If someone could help me set them up with the latest IPTV service as well. I would rather like to buy latest version of ZGemma Box fully setup with latest software that could record while watching other channels. Please help as i am novice at these stuff.

Hi, Looking for a good IPTV service to run on my laptop.

Must include UK, Pakistan and Indian Channels,including Sports, HD, Movies etc.

Thanks

Hi.

Looking for an IPTV sub for Kodi on Chromebox.

Located in Australia so would prefer a server nearby with a decent ping. Would need a test sub to check it all works ok.

Sub must include all UK and Irish channels, sports, catch up and PVR. Rugby union is the main thing I'll be watching, no need for epl

4k and on demand movies/tv a bonus.

Hi after a new sub. Sky uk and vod. MUST run though my vpn. looking for deal on 3 devices 2x zegemma boxes and 1x firestick

Hi
I am looking for IPTV on my Fire TV. Must include UK, Asian Channels, including Sports and HD channels. I'm very new to IPTV, and I don't know how it operates on Fire TV.

Thanks in advance

Looking for sub ONLY DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have all All UK channels inc sports
must have up to date vod.
Must have Indian channels working.
free 24 hour test line.

For fire stick

Looking for an IPTV service with xtream editor that'll work with zgemma box, needs full Sky UK channel including sports, ppv, indian channels and NFL channels. VODs optional.
24 test line

Many thanks

Looking for sub for my zgemma box ..

Looking for irish and uk channels HD plus 24/7 channels
Sports and prererably a server that has the PDC Darts channel.
Free trial would be Great:)

Hi looking for a sub on enigma device, with working indo/pak channels specifically. Also sky sports with working HD channels. Some suppliers having issues with these so do not message if these are not working on your service. Also possibly without requiringa vpn for the sports.
Thanks

Looking for a good quality iptv provider with sport channels , 3pm, ppv, only watch sport channels, and must have fhd channels too. Thanks

IPTV free trial required as I want to move provider.

Must have the following:

FHD Sly Sports
FHD B.T
At least: FHD Bein
Full UK aswell

Needed for a ZGemma with Xtream editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back