Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi - Looking for IPTV Sub - primarily all Sly channels to work on Android tablet.. Not particular about VOD as key for me is to have all live Sly channels - Sport, Movies, Entertainment etc... Will be good bonus if International channels are included from India, US etc.
Appreciate for suppliers who can provide a 24 hour test line as i am looking for quick turnaround in next couple of days to get this resolved.. Thanks

Hi,
Looking for a new provider. Want primarily UK sports both Sly and Beetee plus PPV events + cartoon network.

Have no need of catch-up or VOD.

Running firesticks so eed m3u

hi all looking for stable iptv with panel have ........over 60 ... starting asap need test line for z gemma anyone put me to own panel or right direction ty kev..

looking for an iptv sub for smart IPTV for samsung tv.

All UK channels, and sports
Up to date vod TV shows, movies etc.

Looking for a iptv sub to run from an iPhone. Currently got GSEIPTV but usual gut isn’t responding to emails to renew.
12 months with all channels mainly sports

Looking for a KStream supplier for IPTV, Enigma 2 Zgemma boxes with full epg and VOD full package 12mths running 6 boxes with 4 due to renew june an 2 in october.

Hi

Looking for iptv all sly cable tv channel packages plus PPV plus usa Canada channels if possible 1 month sub too start with for zgemma h2h box.

Thanks

Hi,
Looking for a weekend test for AJ fight.
No only joking, but wouldn't say No. Lol
After a weekend sub OR just for the night for the fight.
Prefer it for zgemma box as have cable and will be watching champions league final then the boxing.
But also have a android box & firestick.
Must be in HD.

Thanks

Hi All ,

I'm looking for a new IPTV subscription with a test trial for my Zgemma box

I would like:
- All Sky channels
- xxx
- US & Canadian channels
- PPV
- VOD as up to date as possible
- 3pm kick offs
- International Sports channels
- Good customer service
- Not essential but would also like classic cartoon & manga VOD Thundercats, Bravestarr etc
- VPN

FOR IPTV ONLY!!

Rules for this thread -

Check the Rogues gallery and Warning thread as well !!

• Post what you require, be it a Football only, Movies only, or all channels servers.
    • State if you require region specific servers
    • State what type of device you want it for - mag box, enigma 2, android box (KODI or Via IPTV App.)
    • State if it is for smart IPTV for apps on TV
    • You can request information in this thread to be given via pm (private Message) only.
    • Do not click the "Like" or "thanks" buttons to draw attention to the fact that you are selling lines.
    • Do not discuss ANYTHING in this thread - it is a REQUEST thread only SO ASK ONLY.
    • Do not tell members not to discuss anything in here, that's the Moderator's Job.
    • Please report any post that breaks any of these rules.
    • Members that break these rules will be removed from seeing/posting in this thread for any amount of time (maybe permanently) at the Moderators Discretion.
    • If you wish to sell IPTV servers on TechKings, you may answer any request from a member by PM ONLY!!
    • Do not post " PM Sent, Empty your inbox, etc" the only posts are to be requests, nothing else.

ADVISORY!

We back No One!!!

Ask any potential provider to give you a written guarantee that the service will run on any build as it would seem that certain builds are blocking any external iptv service not provided by them.

If a provider states you need to use a certain build only then avoid them and please report this to the MODS so we can stamp this practise out.

We Strongly advise you not to pay for services by Paypal friends and Family, or by bank transfer, there is absolutely no come back on these two methods.

Please don't take advice from "Zero posters" or "members" who haven't been on the forum for long. These users could be anyone! STAY CLEAR!
I would listen to First Of All (no guarantee from TK) - VIP members. These members have been here a long time and contributed no end. We pick these by hand and not on "payments" like other Forums. You can not buy VIP here!
TK veterans - (no guarantee from TK) - Been here a while 500+ posts so more in favour of trust.

We give you the Tools BUT use your Common Sense.

Please remember to empty your inbox if you are expecting replies from this thread.

Please be realistic in your expectations - Most people on here are resellers - that does not make them bad people, just means they are not the top of the totem pole.
Hi
Looking for test for iptv with working vod and sports, looking to run on android tablet.
Regards
Druk

Hi All ,

I'm looking for a new IPTV subscription with a test trial for a magbox

Must have:
- All Sky channels
- xxx
- International channels
- PPV
- VOD as up to date as possible
- 3pm kick offs
- International Sports channels
- Good customer service
- VPN

Looking for sub DIRECT SELLERS ONLY.
Must have All UK channels inc sports
must have up to date vod.
Must have Indian/Pakistani channels working.
free 24 hour test line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back