Anyone Recommend A Good IPTV Service for--- Apr/May/Jun 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for a sub for IPTV on Fire Stick for UK and US entertainment, sports and movie channels with EPG.

Direct sellers only.

24 hour test required.

Looking for a new provider who can supply all bein sports channels in hd.

24 hour trial required using IPTV smarters.

Hi , looking for a uk IPTV service that has all uk channels including sports and also PPV as standard along with monthly payment options. Will be trying on the Smart IPTV app on TV , Trial if possible please.

Hi, looking for a uk IPTV service that has all uk channels including sports. For fire stick using xciptv. Test required and prices per month/year.
K

Hi all, looking for an iptv sub with vod/sports/etc etc for a firestick

Have only just bought the firestick and not to clued up yet with it all so would be grateful on a step by step guide if possible

Thank you

Looking for a iptv supplier, i am currently using stbemu on android box.
Look for uk sly channels vod and mainly sports.
Direct suppliers with monthly pay options

Hi,

Need iptv for my enigma2 box Vu+ Solo2 using Xtreme editor 3.0.6. Need all UK channels specially Pakistani and Indian with 7 day Epg. No Adult please. VOD would be a nice to have.

Thanks,

Ash

hi

need all uk channels for zgemma box using extream editor 3.0.6 need 24 hour test and prices per month and years please

Hi I have a Formuler Z7+ IPTV box, a samsung tv and an android box.

Im looking for the following please:

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Direct supplier
Ideally I would like a trial and the ability to pay monthly.

Hi, looking for reliable IPTV (current one is unreliable) - Fire Stick for UK entertainment, sports and movie channels with EPG.
Direct sellers only.

My IPTV provider is retiring. So looking for a reliable and stable (M3U) service to replace it. Must include all UK Sly channels and PPV events.

It will be running on SmartIPTV app on my telly.

I don't know why people say no resellers 99.9% of IPTV suppliers are resellers unless you want to buy 1000s of subs

Please note I don't sell IPTV just pointing something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back