ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - November 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Looking for GOOD GLITCH FREE and Reliable N line Would like a test line to see cost vs performance on my box. Full sky UK & IRELAND (All Sports and Movies) please.

Thanks!

can anyone recomend a decent C Line for an openbox v5. also if possible text line to check before purchase

nline/cline after recent disappearance of a popular supplier. full sky package with ppv please.
Test line appreciated .

Last edited:
Oops. Inbox was full so some messages rejected. Think I've found one possible line, but before I pull the trigger, just want to check what else is out there.
Full sky and PPV package cline or nline, pref with test line first.
Thanks

Hi looking for a good c line for all channels including southern ireland for skybox f3. 24 hour trial would be appreciated prior to purchase

Hi all. I'm looking for a good pay server that does all the Sky channels, including the sports etc. Using a Skybox FS5 if that helps.

Cheers!

Reliable C line with everything needed please. Don't want to pay too much as these servers tend to take all your money and disappear! Possibly a 24 hr test is available?

Hi looking for a uk 24 hour n line tester have one just now but has been down and supplier is suggesting it is my ISPs blocking me but my dad is with same ISPs and having no problems please pm me thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back