Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Can anybody offer me a reliable server,freeze free as can be,uk channels,ppv, and the footy? using android box
chers

Hi members
I have a friend that would like a iptv supplier or account but must contain catch up tv and lastest films also reasonable prices no need for world tv

Thanks

looking for VOD only service using the engima 2 XCPlugin. looking for VOD of latest films and WWE shows (weekly RAW and Smackdown & WWE PPVs) .

thanks

Hi - Please read whole post before contacting me, especially what I am looking for! Thanks

I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my zgemma h2s mainly but also on a few other devices , I want a sub that includes the following at minimum: (please make sure when contacting me you mention that you include all the points below or I will only end up asking about it)

• Full UK package
  • All 3pm Kick Offs without the need of a VPN and obviously no blocking (No block due to a workaround or fix, not just because you haven’t been targeted yet)
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (box office etc)
  • Catch-up
  • Good support from staff
  • Xtream codes based, gso I can edit bouquets, channel names etc through xtream editor
Please PM with details.

Hi,

Can anybody recommend a good server for my Firestick? Will be using Lazy IPTV...
  • EPG for UK Channels (mimic sly/vermin)
  • PPV channels
  • F1, Sports and Movies etc
A 24 test please and some pricing too.
Thanks in advance

hi guys looking for a stable iptv server that has sly uk american and canadian and also must have Polish channels.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi. I'm looking for a recommended IPTV server provider that has all uk channels in HD or if available 4k. Also would like EPG and VOD. My device is a VU+solo 4K(enigma 2)

please contact me via pm please.

cheers

Looking to replace my zgemma with a mag
Price for the works please send me a message
Tried, tested and trusted sellers only not looking for fly by night take the cash and run scammers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back