Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking IPTV server for enigma 2 full epg and bouquet intergration that allows recording and watching another channel no vpn no pixelation and as freeze free as possible

Looking for someone who can provide an Xtream based reseller.

I dump money in and look after my own subs.

Like the setup of as its got a good android app and integrates into my xtream-editor setup.

PM me offers please, , cost of multi room credit (single location).

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking for quality uk and euro iptv service including 3pm kickoffs for smart LG tv and zgemma H2H. Must be able to test when footy is on.

Looking for a quality uk based sub for a zgemma box. Must include sports (sky f1), not bothered about movies, but documentry channels are a bonus. Also a decent EPG.
Looking for a month by month sub and ideally with an initial test so I can check quality.

Thanks

Hi,
I am after iptv for either my LG smart tv or my zgemma hs2.
I would like uk based tv, sport inc 3pms, movies and epg preferably.
Ta muchly!!

I am after IPTV with good hd i dian channel packages plus uk sports n ppvs, ive zgemma and for aome trason xtream is not working 100% for me. Pm me with details n prices

Hi members
I have a friend that would like a iptv supplier but must contain catch up tv and reasonable prices

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
looking for good quality sub no vpn block not scatty or freezing full sky uk 3pms and vod also usa must have test and is for enigma 2 extreme editor thanks

Looking for a new server, with no VPN needed for 3pm kick offs and accepts card payments and not paypal (dont use it)

Any free trials available?

hi

would also like a uk usa iptv via apk or m3u file with the the sports movies entertaiment and vod plus no glitiching and trial if possible

thanks

I'm looking for a provider for zgemma, pc and android.

Recording on pc would be useful.

I would like sports, ppv and preferably catch-up.

Looking for a quality subscription for m3u file for Smart IPTV worldwide sports channels 3pm, bein sports if possible no buffering.

Hi, looking for full uk package including hd channels for main movie and sports channels for enigma 2 (xtrend et10000).
Must support full epg, and a good selection of regularly updated vod.
Free trial please and msg me prices for 1 month and 1 year...

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back