Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - January/February/March 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I am looking for high quality IPTV full package that must include full UK channels including box office, sport, movies and also multi room for 3 devices (samsung tv, Lg tv and mag256. Also epg. Waiting to hear from you all, thx in advance

Hi, looking for an iptv sub. Glitch free, stable and reliable. Good support from reseller. Must work with xtream editor on whooshbuild. Need all channels, football 3pm kick off's, movies, all asian channels, documentary channels etc. Also need catch up. Please get in touch and long term reliable members let me know if you have any recommendations. Thanks in advance.

Need an IPTV Sub on a firestick for All channels and Sports. Ideally PPV too.
Would want a test first.
Ideally monthly or quarterly sub

Thanks

Looking for a good reliable service must be able to record, with epg on a Zgemma and be able to edit bouquets. Test if possible. Thanks

Hi, looking for an IPTV sub. 24/48 Test would be great. HD Picture quality needed. not just saying HD.. Glitch free, stable and reliable and recordable. catch up would be nice but not a priority. my present IPTV HAS let me down. I hope all IPTV SELLERS don't offer the system. Please get in touch and long term reliable members let me know if you have any recommendations. Thanks.

looking for a good iptv supplier that can provide the usual requests, all sports, record, full epg, movies, box office, 3 pm kick offs. Script no xtreme plugin.
No highroller server plz

Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for a new sub since a well known provider has shut up shop. Main criteria are:

- All Sky Channels
- Preferably all versions of each channel (SD, HD and FHD)
- American sports channels are an essential for NFL and CFB
- Box sets / movies / streaming preferres
- Irish channels essebtial
- MOST IMPORTANT: Must work with Smart IPTV app on Samsung TV

Trial sub required, and monthly sub afterwards

Hello.

I currently have a great IPTV provider which I watch on my h2s. I'm looking for another provider as I like to keep two running at the same time in the rare event their are issues with my provider then I can flick over to the other, so I'm currently looking for a sub to go on Perfect Player on a firestick. I'd like football inc 3pm ko's and PPV but as it's mainly used as a back up none of the other stuff really matters, although if it's part of the package that's fine.

Needs to be good quality picture, preferably a few options of streams to choose from when the PPV boxing is on and I'd like monthly and three monthly prices please.

Inbox me with details and I'll be in touch for a test through the week with the intention of picking the best to subscribe to before the weekend. No cowboys, I know the difference between a good provider and a bad one.

Looking for an iptv provider to run on perfect player fire tv, good resolution streams with all 3pm kick offs and box office. Needs to be solid as I've had a few before which weren't worth the money

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Hello,

Looking for IPTV. No time wasters with thousands of channels. Simply not interested.

-Full UK and USA only (HD and FHD)
-Catchup TV
-Full EPG
-PPV
-Time shift
-NO Adult
-Boxsets/movies

I will be running using Mag emulator on Android

Hi guys. Iptv required for 2 devices - zgemma h2s and Sony Bravia Android TV (I have the smart iptv installed but don't mind using a different app if there's anything better out there).

3PM kick off and box office for boxing is the priority. Also full working epg and HD. catch up and boxsets would be nice too

Ready to make immediate payment after successful 24 hour trial.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back