Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
!!!ALL SORTED, Thank you for all the responses!!!!

looking for a well established IPTV, must have uk, usa/ca and sports including vod and boxsets! not bothered about 3pm as he only really watches f1 and sports news! current one due to run out on the 11th, so will need a few tests.
box is zgemma h2s using wooshbuild

many thanks

Last edited:
Hi there,

After a discrete line, H2H running whooshbuild v6, VOD Box office... Must be stable for sports/racing/

Id prefer a test line if available?

Good afternoon, long time member but mainly a lurker.
What I would like is on two levels. I would like to have a trial on mag box interested in mainly UK tv with catchup etc. Also mad about box sets and latest films. That's first level.
Second is would be interested to pass details onto good reliable friend who currently buys 150 steams but is having looping and other issues lately so asked me to help him with this request.

Pm me please for both thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Newhi im looking for a test iptv service to run on an android box full packages with good bouquets setup. thanks

Looking to purchase IPTV towards end of October, need a trial of server with full sports, movies and UK channels.

I will be using LG TV, also need portal address so I can test the EPG through smart STB app on TV

Also, a quote for full package which includes VOD etc and with/without multi-room

Many thanks

Hi all,
Looking for an IPTV sub for a zgemma H2S. Full 12 month package required please including sports, movies, VOD, ppv, UK & Ireland channels. etc etc. Must have EPG and be able to record also. I already have a few subs but my normal supplier isn't available at the moment.
Must have the ability to run on Android, eg provide an M3u and server EPG url as well as enigma 2.

Thanks.
Ken.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S8+ using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm after a good IPTV sub for my mag box with full sports, catch up, movies and uk channels with multi room option and a 24 hour trial.

Thanks.

Hi, I'm after a good and stable IPTV sub for a ZGemma i55 must have EPG, uk, usa/ca and sports channels including vod and boxsets! Also working 3pm kick off as well please.

Looking for a UK IPTV server with all UK channels (including box office channels) and full EPG. To be used on Zgemma H.2S. 24 hour trial would be greatly appreciated.

IPTV trial for H2S with epg, bouquets and recording please. UK tv setup and support if needed. No freezing, pixilation or grinding to a halt.
Regards
RDF.

I'm looking for a trial for a zgemma h2s. Not fussed about sport or movies or VOD, but after other channels inc adult. USA and other english speaking non UK channels of some interest. Alternately something that can run one my android boxes via m3u so I can watch in either room, but just watch on one box at a time.

Looking for a IPTV sub for h.2s
As reliable as can be. Must have a good sports selection. anything after that a bonus.
Cheers

Hi there. ROI resident. My Mag 256 has just arrived in the post and hopefully setting it up this evening. I am looking for a 48 hour test line for Mag 256 for UK sports, ROI channels, US sports (NFL), US Entertainment, VOD - From 6pm this evening, 48 hour test please.

Hi

Looking for IPTV server which is reliable stable and glitch freeze free.

Looking for Full IPTV package covering 3pm games and PPVs.

If can provide 2 day test that would be bonus.

Thanks.

Hi,
I'm looking for an IPTV sub for a zgemma H2S running Wooshbuild. To include sports, 3pm, movies, boxsets, VOD, ppv, UK & Ireland channels. etc. with EPG and be able to record also. Trial if possible with a view to a 6 or 12 months package.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back