Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for freezing free and lagging free iptv service. I have trial few so if you know yours is not lag and freezing free please do not contact. I'm looking for sub for myself and few friends, 4 altogether!

Just looking for a few day trial, I believe it is something like £2 for a few days.
If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, running ipab on Zgemma H2H (VM setup). Would like a trial for IPTV where the IPTV Bouquets are incorporated into my VM bouquets. Don't require video, but full UK, USA, etc. Thanks

Hi. I am looking for a test line. I'm based in UK and using an android box and would also like a recommendation as to which iptv app is best to use. Thanks

Hi, Looking for IPTV sub on enigma 2 box with full HD/ FHD UK channels with sky like bouquets/EPG and Indian channels with easy installation option.
Would prefer a test line first.
Thanks

Last edited:
Hello. I'm looking to get iptv sub on my zgemma h2s wooshbuild Need all sports and football 3pm ko etc. Family enjoy movies and children's channels too. Epg too please.

Last edited:
Looking for a new sub to replace an old one which kept freezing/stuttering and now not showing any channels. It's for IPTV zgemma hs2, mainly interested in sports TV and movies-with basic epg.

Hi, I'm looking to purchase an IPTV package this afternoon/tonight.

Must have the following requirements:
Minimum of everything you can get on Sly UK
Work without the use of a vpn my end (I don't watch football anyway but hear that all access goes not just the football)
Must work with digitalstb on fire tv box - I just tried signing up to a provider externally who couldn't find my mac address even though it was taken directly from my fire tv box and input in place of the default mac address originally supplied in digital stb app. Turns out it doesnt like upper case characters. But when I supplied them with the Mac address in smart iptv which was exactly the same but lower case characters, the provider couldn't be bothered so just said he'd refund me.

I look forward to receiving your bids..

hi guys im looking for uk IPTV provider for my fire stick, full package required. Or if someone could recommend a good one. just bought one last month and it has packed in already, no reply from unscrupulous provider (grrrrrrrrrrr) any help would be very much appreciated. sooner the better.

Looking for a IPTV server with all uk channels and access to Sport channels one that is as freeze free as possible will be used on a android box and possibly a enigma 2 receiver.

looking for 24 test of full package for smart IPTV on hi sense tv, needs to be glitch free with on channels with epg, catch up & VOD. Old server now dead so looking to purchase after test

Hi I am interested in a UK sly setup all channels to use on zgemma h2s with full bouqets possible multi room and assist on setup thanks in advance.

Hi, I'm looking for a test iptv line for a zgemma hs2 box with full epg
would like sports (inc 3pm KOs) & movies
Thanks!

Looking for good iptv sub for mag box, freeze free and good channel and vod required.
Regards

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back