Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for football only IPTV SUB, for E2 box. need it only for Saturday 3pm games.
Please PM me for price.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Hi there. I’m looking for reliable a IPTV sub, ideally not really expensive. Want this for just UK sky with movies, sport and BT sport. Not fussed about on demand movies. It would be great to be able to record too, and use EPG on Zgemma H2S. Cheers

PLEASE READ - DO NOT AUTO ANSWER.

I currently have RPDTV. I am looking for something better then this as they iptv is not reliable and freezes a lot.

I need an iptv package with UK sky basic package + sky movies and Polish NC+ full package with canal + and HBO.
I need it for Vu+ zero (enigma 2 box)

I am looking for reliable supplier who knows he can deliver good tv (I will require 48h test line) and I expect the test line quality to stay same for the remaining subscription time.

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for iptv sub for a mag 256 box with full epg
would like all sports (inc 3pm KOs) & movies, the ability to record would be a bonus.
Single hop preferable.

PM replies please

Thanks

After UK IPTV sub for enigma2 with EPG (including 3pm footy channels would be a bonus)

Test required please

Cheers

Looking to move to IPTV, have a vu solo2 running ipab. Requiring full uk channel list, epg if possible and multiroom/2 streams if possible.
Obviously looking for something reliable and freeze free.
Thanks

hi guys looking for iptv sub supplier, to use on mag 256 and also for smartiptv for two rooms, uk and european, arabic and usa and canada. good reliable freeze free with epg if possible.
test line would be great.

thanks

Looking for a UK IPTV Server with all UK channels and 3pm kick off for a zgemma H.2s running the XtreamTV App (Test line appreciated)

Me too looking for a IPTV supplier, i had a V8 box but more than happy to purchase a new recommended box as long as i get some good support

I have been using the now closed IPTVnow, does any one know how I can extend my subscription when it runs out in about 10 days ?

Hi, looking for a 24 hour iptv test line for a zgemma h5.2s box with full epg in Southern Ireland. Would like all channels and also some advice on how to install.
Thanks!

Looking for a sub for 3 months for a zgemma h2s running the latest wooshbuild ver 6, bought one before but never answered emails after a month, looking to buy from a vip member who will run through setup with me. Want sports, 3pm kick offs entertainment and maybe vod, whats out there?

Hi I’m looking for a iptv sub the one I’m using is glitching a lot of the time I don’t need any foreign sections I need the full Uk sly with a good selection of box sets if possible and hd I would require a 48hr test to see the stability of the server and I’m using a mag 256 box so if anyone can recommend a good server and only from a trusted vip on this forum so I don’t want members sendin me loads of pms to different sites just trusted vip on here thank you

Hi I’m looking for a iptv sub the one I’m using is glitching a lot of the time I don’t need any foreign sections I need the full Uk sly with a good selection of box sets if possible and hd I would require a 48hr test to see the stability of the server and I’m using a mag 256 box so if anyone can recommend a good server and only from a trusted vip on this forum so I don’t want members sendin me loads of pms to different sites just trusted vip on here thank you
Let me know if you find someone pal, looking for the same

still none

PLEASE READ - DO NOT AUTO ANSWER.
I currently have RPDTV. I am looking for something better then this as they iptv is not reliable and freezes a lot.

I need an iptv package with UK sky basic package + sky movies and Polish NC+ full package with canal + and HBO.
I need it for Vu+ zero (enigma 2 box)

I am looking for reliable supplier who knows he can deliver good tv (I will require 48h test line) and I expect the test line quality to stay same for the remaining subscription time.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back