Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 2 subs on separate IP's either 6 months or 12 months on a MAG 254 and Fire stick.

Need all sports (football, cricket, boxing, PPV, HD, Movies and VOD)

Looking for decent freeze free iptv test, 24 hrs minimum, looking for sly/bt sports mainly 3pm kick offs
Wanted fo LG tv with smart iptv installed offers please
Stealth

Need a 12 month UK only HD SLY IPTV sub, have a mag256 box arriving 12/10/17.

Free trial for one day will be needed before payment.

Hi,

I’m looking for a subscription with all uk channels - sports, movies, entertainment (preferably US channels too)

I will be using the subscription on an android box (H96) and I’ll need a full epg and if possible I would like to record channels too.

I would like the channels split out into categories too, there’s nothing worse than having to scroll down 10 pages to find the channel you want!

I have smart IPTV on a firestick which I would like to use to trial the quality of channels.

Thanks

Ready and waiting to pay for iptv for zegemma who has the best one 3 pm kick offs vod and ppv will pay for a month first to c how it goes

Hi, am looking for an IPTV provider for a zgemma 2s, have previously entered a script via putty so hoping to do this again.
Looking for usual sly channels, 3pm kick offs (without needing vpn) and VOD, a 2 day/1 week trial would be ideal (will pay).
Thanks.

I'm after a good and stable IPTV sub for a ZGemma i55 must have Sly skin, EPG, uk, usa/ca and sports channels and Welsh regional channels vod and boxsets! Also working 3pm kick off as well please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back