Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a stable IPTV sub for LG Smart TV app. Uk football and 3pms mainly, UK tv and VOD with EPG desirable but not essential. Cheers

Hi...I know i'm asking the impossible. 2 months into a 12 month sub which i was reliably told as a good provider. I NEED A GOOD RELIABLE PROVIDER. with good quality HD channels that don't stop and start every every 30 seconds. standard channels work better than the HD.... they also sometimes freeze.
I've spoken to the seller who's a regular on here. i just get told the server is stable and its my end..
the biggest issue is guaranteed every Thursday til Monday. All my channels goes dead for sometimes 5 to 10 mins sometimes upto and hour ... he tells me it my cables ... my filter... ect..ect.. and that's on two different boxes..
Does anyone have a good supplier...

Hi all,after a reliable iptv provider for mag256.would like HDsky and VOD,also after sports and RUK horse racing and ppv boxing if possible. Would be after 1 month sub first.Thanks.

Hi...I know i'm asking the impossible. 2 months into a 12 month sub which i was reliably told as a good provider. I NEED A GOOD RELIABLE PROVIDER. with good quality HD channels that don't stop and start every every 30 seconds. standard channels work better than the HD.... they also sometimes freeze.
I've spoken to the seller who's a regular on here. i just get told the server is stable and its my end..
the biggest issue is guaranteed every Thursday til Monday. All my channels goes dead for sometimes 5 to 10 mins sometimes upto and hour ... he tells me it my cables ... my filter... ect..ect.. and that's on two different boxes..
Does anyone have a good supplier...

Reckon we must have the same supplier , very annoying indeed , I 2nd does anyone have a good supplier for a zgemma
24-48 hr trial required , please no resellers .

Iptv sub required for Zgemma and/or firestick please

Trial first would be appreciated. A reliable sports channel sub is most important.

Looking for multiroom sub (2 boxes, 1 IP) both for enigma2 boxes. EPG a bonus but proper bouquets prefered.
UK/US/CAN but must include Rangers TV, TSN and SportsNet from CAN, as well as NFL/MLB.
M3U. VOD not really needed.
Price me for multiroom for 1, 3 and 12 months.
Trial would be great.
Thanks

Hello,
Stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including, movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing etc.
Full EPG is required too. VOD

Using Smart IPTV player.

Require 12-24 hr test.

No resellers please.

Price list required.

Hi,

Looking for IPTV sub for a MAG and zgemma don't mind what the install method is

Please provide channel lists and prices.

May look to add a 3rd box at some point so would be good to know a price

Don't mind using a VPN but please be upfront as it limits use of my mag.

VOD would be nice too.

Thanks

Hi I’m looking for a monthly payed iptv subscription, must have full uk tv inc sports, vod section and box sets if possible. Using through perfect player on android box and requires an epg.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back