Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a very reliable iptv for football, sky etc
At the moment i use sports***** and flaw**** and i am getting fed up with all the freezes
I use a firestick to stream / pc with kodi. So looking for a trial so i test out the football, thanks

Looking for iptv 3 months, smart iptv app so can provide mac.

Must have full uk package, sports and Scottish club channels rangers tv Celtic etc

Looking for iptv all channels UK & US and INT SPORTS on zgemma’s in multi room.

Current supplier service is hit and miss(freezes) even when I’m getting 40mbps+ so looking for a reliable provider. Thanks.

Hi.

Please could I get a test line for iptv. I would like it to watch the 3pm footy mainly.

I've been reading up on it for the last few days and but any advise for on setting up would be appeciated.

I've got a vu solo 2.

Thanks
Kaz

Looking for IPTV sub for h2s full EPG and one the don't need VPN please reply with full price list and needs to be glitch and freeze free thanks

Hi, looking for a iptv sub. All UK channels with working epg. With vod
Must include 3pm football, without using a vpn.
Will be using it on Zgemma H2s
A trial would be great.

Looking for a decent iptv including 3pm, I'm currently using vu+ se using vermin line, but I've got a Android box too, not interested in flawless resellers.or resellers acounts. Thanks

Hi looking IPTV for UK Sky HD channels movies, adult, sports, PPV, 3pm kick offs, Indian channels and VOD.
I need one that does not require a vpn, especially for football.
Running a mag 254 box. Would need a trial with a look in to getting a 3 months.
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back