Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 week old Newbie with auction site gift that shows FTA generally ok but others such as movies/sport very glitchy. Current gift is three years but looking for something as glitch free as they come please so looking for recommendations and advice.

Current zgemma star 2s using c-line in cccam.cfg on latest skin version of slyk-1-hd (Slyk 1 HD V5.204 I think) but let me know if you need any further info (NW of U.K. If that makes any difference).

thanks in advance.

hi can anyone supply a 24hr test line to check quality currently running a ccam line on a zgemma h2s which is very glitchy even after new router,zgemma h2s from a skybox f5s would ccam be ok or would trying a nline be better hope someone can help cos if a test works then will be looking for a 12 month thanks

lost all sly service over a week ago, my provider says the server has been hacked. i haven't had any response from provider to restore so am trying to set up another line. pretty useless with this tech stuff so a helpful, tolerant and understanding line provider would be most appreciated. i think i was running a cline on a xtrend8000

inherited a V8s it works well would like to unscramble some of the channels, anyone help with a UK test nline/cline with a view to long term solution?

Ta

K

---------- Post Merged at 04:44 PM ----------

inherited a V8s it works well would like to unscramble some of the channels, anyone help with a UK test nline/cline with a view to long term solution?

Ta

K

Hi, Im Running zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v5. My line has started freezing quite a lot and am after a decent line with no freezing please

Looking for a stable line that holds it own in busy times eg when the football is on. Also someone who will guarantee 12 months. Wary of a couple on here as I think they are recommending themselves from another account. Can anyone help ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi running zgemma h5 2s and my line freezes for about 10 to 20 seconds about every 20 mins any one know of a glitch free line ??

Hi there,
I'm looking for a 12 month reliable, glitch free c-line. A 24hr test before purchasing would be much appreciated.
Thanks!

Looking for a Line for south ireland 24hr test would be good to check quality.. willing to buy 12 months if good

Dont need line anymore got one sort thanks

Last edited:
Hi mate did you get another? Same thing happened to me came back from 2 weeks away line not working. tried re-importing/rebooting/rebooting router/rescanning. Not a jot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back