Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I'm looking for a cline for South Ireland for the usual channels.
I'd like to try it as a test first of course to ensure its stable with no freezing.

has a thread been set up for January 2017 yet?.....can't find it anywhere. My line expires in 2 days I believe.

Cheers

N Line Reliable Supplier

Hi again guys,

Firstly, I'd like to thank the people who have helped me since joining.. really appreciate it!!

Here goes..
A mate and I have a website done up for shifting a few boxes so i cant have anything to do with the lines as we are planning to be a registered company.

Hopefully this will take off and there will be plenty of future business for a reliable supplier.
message me if you are willing to take over this for us? or does anyone use a supplier and doesn't mind messaging me their details?

Understandably its a little unconventional but its the only way i can do it really.

Cheers

Hi, just got a Zgemma H2S box, wanting a line with all the usual sky for UK. Would like a trial period first, and potentially looking at multi-room later on. Thanks in advance.

hi all looking for a line for mutant hd1500. not sure whether c or nline. would like to have irish channels with uk sky otherwise southern Ireland. a test line would be appreciated

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a UK N Line to test for say a month as I'm a Newbie and if I can get it working and the quality is good I will buy a larger package.... Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back