Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - November and December Only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After a test line for the Irish channels! Thanks

Hi,

Also looking for c line for southern ireland, with a short test and paypal if possible.

Also any advice for getting up and running with an amiko HD8150 box would be great,

thanks

Hi, I'm after a UK N line for vm and Sly.

I'm running a Zgemma H2H, and I'm after a reliable and solid server.

Ideally a 24/48 hour test followed by a 12 month sub, please provide a price list.

PM me please.

hi looking for lines for UK for zgemma h.2s - would like to test first as one i have and the one before that is rubbish. its not my box or inet

thanks
cromer

Hi,
Looking for an N line for mgcamd. I am looking for one I can test before hand. I am having freezing issues and will need to change if the issue is the server.
Also I may be setting up another box and need to know if the line can be used on more than one box.
Thanks
Chris

Hi all....
Think my line has gone down after 5 months so.......looking for 24 hour test line... Zgemma H2S...N line...multiroom (min 3 connections) full sly channels inc roi, ppv etc. VIP/Veterans please....price list as well please with the ability to use paypal.

Thanks
Paul

Looking for good line like to test first for zgemma h2s south of Ireland

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Hi I'm after a n line for all sly UK channels plus pay per view bt sport etc for zgemma 2s

---------- Post Merged at 01:31 PM ----------

Sorry ment to add 12 month one

Hi

Looking for N line for Sly UK & BT, new to this, had box given (zgemma start 2s) with a few months left on it which has now stopped working. Also have got a H2S to learn how to set up but only need the one line as they won't be used at the same time (one's for caravan when we're away from home).

Friends and family interested too, so possibly more will be needed at later date.

Thanks!

Hi I'm having issues flashing my zgemma h2h it's telling me there's not enough hdd space a minimum of 300mb is needed what's the issue?

Hi, I would like to get a c line test for 24 hrs please. If everything is fine then im looking to purchase for 12 months. Can someone PM me some details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back