Apple Glass Phone (Duel Sided)

Not really as there is already phones that are all glass front and back like apple Huawei samsung and anyone with common sense would get a 360 case lop

I wouldnt ever touch these gimmick type phone all glass or whatever other nonsense they bring out and covers/cases wont always protect the phone imo.

I wouldnt ever touch these gimmick type phone all glass or whatever other nonsense they bring out and covers/cases wont always protect the phone imo.
Disagree on that about cases bud I've iphone 12 in a full 360 case no marks or scratches and it's been dropped on concrete floor so they do their job.
My missus had no case on her iphone and all screen smashed and back glass now it's with Apple getting repaired

Last edited:
Just a gimmick, more insurances sold and more phones bought to replace the other one that is smashed to smithereens, and why would anyone want a dual sided phone/ What is the point? :unsure:

I've got to be honest, I had a Samsung fold, I was for ever worried about the screen scratching, it has a preinstalled screen protector on it, dont get me wrong it was really good but opening and closing the phone when out and about is not really ideal, I know from previous experience, a skinful down the boozer, tried to open the phone, Its safe to say I won't be having another one.

Back