Arcade Problems

Tamarc

Anybody know if there are any ongoing issues with the arcade,could not play last two games i tried ?

Seems it's only older games that dont work. eg space invaders/asteroids

Last edited:
I will have a look at them shortly and re-upload the games, some of the games may have got lost when we moved host.

If you come across anymore that are not working feel free to post them in here and I will fix them when I get round to it.

No probs HiTeck,will report any more games i come across with probs,no rush to fix,just thought it was maybe a prob with my system,thanks for reply anyway

Multiple games seem to have problems. Generally only when it comes to submitting scores. Some either freeze(Wordplex), and others while submitting, bring you to the home page. Still entertaining I suppose. It is unfortunate though to get a very good score, and no proof of it ;)

Multiple games seem to have problems. Generally only when it comes to submitting scores. Some either freeze(Wordplex), and others while submitting, bring you to the home page. Still entertaining I suppose. It is unfortunate though to get a very good score, and no proof of it ;)

Multiple games isn't really a help in all honesty buddy, I cant play each game to test if they are okay, play a game, if it doesn't work as it should come back in here, report it and I will try to fix it. Thanks (y)

I'm bored so I'm testing all the games in order. Could take time...
as indicated, most of these games will not allow submission of a new score. When one trys to submit a new score, they get redirected back to the home page.

12 Swap - freezes while submitting
30k Starfighter - leads to home page
Aces High - leads to home page
Action Fish - leads to home page
aim and fire - leads to home page
Asteroid Avalanche - leads to home page
Asteroids - Flash doesn't load(could be just me)
Ball Breaker - leads to home page
Balloon Hunter - leads to home page
Blackjack - leads to home page
BoomStick - freezes while submitting
Bowling - leads to home page
Breakout - Flash doesn't load(could be just me)
Bugs Bunnys Home Run Derby - leads to home page
Caribbean Stud Poker - leads to home page

Here are some more. Noticing a trend going here? lol
Upon submitting score, the following games lead to the home page.

Cash Beast - after collecting cash, leads to home page
Chain Letters - leads to home page
Clay kitten shooting - leads to home page
Darts - leads to home page
Dolphin - leads to home page
Flip words - leads to home page

I think I have this fixed now, let me know if they are anymore problems. (y)

You're awesome man! 30K starfighter is working perfectly. Asteroids still won't load, I'll try some flash upgrades on my end ;)

Unless asteroids was some kind of legal issue?

Last edited:
You're awesome man! 30K starfighter is working perfectly. Asteroids still won't load, I'll try some flash upgrades on my end ;)

Unless asteroids was some kind of legal issue?

That now should be working (y)

I will add more games later to the arcade if more people use it.

I imagine more people would use it, if they were challenged to do so. E.g. an email notification, when their score has been beaten! What a wonderful competition that could be ;)

Good job on fixing the arcade games. I've only had one problem since. But its like a 1/200 shot. So it's hard to say what happened...

I imagine more people would use it, if they were challenged to do so. E.g. an email notification, when their score has been beaten! What a wonderful competition that could be ;)

Good job on fixing the arcade games. I've only had one problem since. But its like a 1/200 shot. So it's hard to say what happened...

That is already set up, a member should get a notification via pm when the high score is beaten.

Glad it's working as it should now.

Really? I've never received a PM.

At least not for the subject at hand.

Maybe it's not working as it should with VB4, I will try to beat one of your scores later to see if you get sent the pm, (shouldn't be to hard lol) :p

Back