Are All the Alien Abductions Showing up Here ?

help.jpg
<< LMAO
message sent lol. :rock on:

Edit Just got a reply, She is on her way mate.

Hahahahahaha! Endo is gonna get it! I don't care who you are THAT IS FUNNY:woot:

Dearest Jo,

i would like to take you out to dinner (lobster) , you just name the place :)

your endo

You SOB!!!! Don't you dare try to "BRIBE" that poor lady. She's a good person and you're trying to take advantage of her kindness!!!!

@Jo,

You take that SOB for all he's worth on this one... Roses, jewelry, FINE DINING, and whatever else you think!! ;D

Your friend,

the GM.. :angel:

You SOB!!!! Don't you dare try to "BRIBE" that poor lady. She's a good person and you're trying to take advantage of her kindness!!!!

@Jo,

You take that SOB for all he's worth on this one... Roses, jewelry, FINE DINING, and whatever else you think!! ;D

Your friend,

the GM.. :angel:

Sorry guys.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I have known where my endo has been from the beginning (he has no secrets from me,.... I'm a good spy,....on endo anyways). So, no, he is not in the dog house.......but we are going out for lobster (YUM !) dinner on his dime......roses ?.......of course !

Jo

Besides, how can I not let him off easy, he has my picture on his profile page !

Sorry guys.

I hate to burst your bubble, but I have known where my endo has been from the beginning (he has no secrets from me,.... I'm a good spy,....on endo anyways). So, no, he is not in the dog house.......but we are going out for lobster (YUM !) dinner on his dime......roses ?.......of course !

Jo

Besides, how can I not let him off easy, he has my picture on his profile page !

Oh Jo, you have no idea how much of a let down that is! You really did just ruin the high we were riding on :(

Ferg ol buddy, I thought you were my friend .:(

I am your friend endo, I thought that is what friends did, helped each other. It just so happened that at the moment I was encouraging a different friend :grin:

Back