HD51 4K Atv 6.2 issues

Put the latest openatv on my 4k but timeshift won't work at all..

Also the epg keeps jumping to channel 1 but it's set to standard. It gives a few different options to previous versions but none of them make any difference.

Any ideas?

check your hdd/usb is mounted as media/hdd, check the box settings for recording/timeshift & EPG are also set to media/hdd

check mount: menu/info panel/plugins/mount manager
recording&timeshift: menu/setup/recording & timeshift
EPG: menu/setup/EPG/settings

Last edited:
Ya they're all good,
Brand new 3.0 sandisk usb too.
I know my way around enigma boxes but this has me confused. Might have to go back to 6.1

as a quick test can you pause your tv? if not then the drive is not mounted correctly or the box has defaulted back to internal setting rather than hdd/media

No pause.. check the mounts, all seems good, tried to unmount and it said i couldn't as directory in use for swap/timeshift

IF you dont have anything on the drive that you want to keep try reformatting (NTFS) then check its mount again (changing to ext4 may help)

swap file was or never needed for more powerful boxes and can make issues worse,by any chance is it an external usb hdd?

hmm..
so formatted to ntfs on laptop and then ext4 on the box.
all set to media/hdd
still no joy! gonna go back to 6.1 and see if that sorts it

hmm..
so formatted to ntfs on laptop and then ext4 on the box.
all set to media/hdd
still no joy! gonna go back to 6.1 and see if that sorts it

I was using ATV 6.2 for a while and didn't have issues. What bouquets are you trying to open as I only get that issue with IPTV bouquets with IPTV type,s 5002 and thats on all images, I dont use Timeshift and gone back to vix now so I cant test.

ahh, its on iptv(4097) bouquets. that's all i have set up for the moment. Surely if a h2s can use it on iptv I thought i'd have no bother on the mutant.

ahh, its on iptv(4097) bouquets. that's all i have set up for the moment. Surely if a h2s can use it on iptv I thought i'd have no bother on the mutant.

For opening EPG, try on a sat bouquet say choose 105 then try and open EPG and see if it opens at 105 then switch to an IPTV channel then open EPG again and see if it opens at that channel. You should get the same result from Zgemma are you sure you didnt have standard enigma2 service ref starting at 1: on the Zgemma? You will probably get the same with timeshift etc.

i've no sat feed or cable feed, just iptv for now (moved to a new house) i had my settings changed on the zgemma to bring me back to the current channel not the top, preferred it that way but doesnt work for me on the mutant.
i'm gonna go back to 6.1 and see what happens.. failing that, i'll move to vix

gone back to 6.1 and set up the terrestial tuner while i was at it. Timeshift works on T2 and even the epg stays at current channel instead of jumping to top. So Atv isn't the problem, but the box itself?

gone back to 6.1 and set up the terrestial tuner while i was at it. Timeshift works on T2 and even the epg stays at current channel instead of jumping to top. So Atv isn't the problem, but the box itself?

No its the IPTV types are you sure the Zgemma has the same ref 4097/5002 or does it start with 1:

Back