Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

Omicron spreading exponentially.
Gone from 1 or 2 cases to 860 in ten days.
Set to double every 3 days, doesn't sound so bad until you do the maths.
After thirty days at this spread rate, likely to be 880,640 cases.
Ten days after that, over SEVEN million

If it carrys out of control and current vaccines arent efffective to it then can see a full scale lockdown happening.

It's only a mild disease but when half the population has got it, it doesn't matter how mild it is, it'll see a small percentage of them off.
Even if it's 0.1% that's 7000 deaths if seven million got it

90% of the adult population are vaccinated in Northern Ireland.

Today the puppets in government are telling us that more restrictions will be needed in January whilst telling us to get our boosters?

Aye dead on.

860 on 9/12
85,000 on 16th.
Obviously not all those 85K are Omicron.
We were getting around 45,000 daily so I guestimate that 40,000 are Omicron, from 860 a week ago.
Doubling every two days.
We won't be able to differentiate between Omicron and delta within a few days.
By Saturday 140K daily cases.
By Monday 280k
Be over a million cases before Christmas day
Possibly (likely) EIGHT million cases by new year

860 on 9/12
85,000 on 16th.
We were getting around 45,000 daily so I guestimate that 40,000 are Omicron, from 860 a week ago.
Doubling every two days.
By Monday 280k
Then, no matter what the lying bastards say, there will be a major lockdown in January, imo

860 on 9/12
85,000 on 16th.
Doubling every two days.
By Monday 280k

Pretty much, bbc expected 640k cases on Xmas day. Plus not everyone getting the virus is getting tested.

Then, no matter what the lying bastards say, there will be a major lockdown in January, imo
Not really.
A lockdown costs a fortune because they have to furlough everyone.
They're not doing that, they've basically said it's every man for himself.
Go out, stay home, catch it or don't catch it but whatever happens it's down to you.
If your triple vaccinated you'll be fine, if not then you had all the information and offers of help and refused them all so you'll have to pay your own bills while your off work.

I get that, the furlough money and everything it entails, but if the figures continue to get out of control even more than now, I believe they'll do it in all but name, hope not, but this government are such fucki**g cowards, we should probably be in a lockdown now !

I get that, the furlough money and everything it entails, but if the figures continue to get out of control even more than now, I believe they'll do it in all but name, hope not, but this government are such fucki**g cowards, we should probably be in a lockdown now !
By the time Omicron arrived in UK it was already too late to slow/stop it, - it spreads like wildfire but thankfully it's not thought to be particularly harmful to vaccinated people.
But once there's millions got it, only a tiny percentage of those need to have it bad to clog up the health system.
No amount of lockdowns and other measures will have much impact on the spread, each person who gets it passes it to 3-5 other people who go on to pass it on to the same amount of people.
Ten equals forty.
Forty equals 160.
160 equals 640
640 equals over 2500 people within four passes from ten people.
In short, everyone is going to get it, whether you know you've got/had it or not

By the time Omicron arrived in UK it was already too late to slow/stop it, - it spreads like wildfire but thankfully it's not thought to be particularly harmful to vaccinated people.
But once there's millions got it, only a tiny percentage of those need to have it bad to clog up the health system.
No amount of lockdowns and other measures will have much impact on the spread, each person who gets it passes it to 3-5 other people who go on to pass it on to the same amount of people.
Ten equals forty.
Forty equals 160.
160 equals 640
640 equals over 2500 people within four passes from ten people.
In short, everyone is going to get it, whether you know you've got/had it or not
(y), so us old fucke*rs are on borrowed time then ? suppose we was anyway, right, time for a drink again, ( hope fucki*ng Phillip Schofield gets it before me )

Last edited:
Back