Austria announces nationwide lockdown and mandatory vaccination

I fear the same will happen over here if we try to enforce such restrictions, current protest in the UK are kept out of the media but they aren't as bad as Austria

Here's today's protest in york
FB_IMG_1638644325179.jpg

Last edited:
Good job you got there first then!

It wasn't a vaccination line. Don't get over excited m8, you didn't miss a jab.

Be careful Toddy2. I have the patience of a saint, but don't think you can take the piss out of me with clever remarks just because my posts/opinions don't agree with yours. Not a wise move.

Do it again and watch what happens. Be civil.

Said it before and I'll say it again. This could be a new world war starting. Except its not country vs country it will be civil wars all over the globe. Hopefully it doesn't come to that

THE NEXT TIME I FUCKIN' SWEAR, RATHER THAN HACKING MY POST, JUST BAN ME, YOU’LL BE DOING ME A BIG FAVOUR.
I haven't "hacked" a single post of yours. But you're welcome for the favour.

It was said in humour! Sorry you didn't see it like that! It certainly wasn't uncivil, but a lot of uncivil posts seem to get posted!
No it wasn't, you were being clever with me and I won't put up with it. I don't care what you say it was.
We don't have to agree but don't think you can take the piss out of me because you'll get a shock. End of conversation.

Said it before and I'll say it again. This could be a new world war starting. Except its not country vs country it will be civil wars all over the globe. Hopefully it doesn't come to that
When people talk about war, they imagine WW2 or similar types of conflicts with lots of mud, shit, bangs and blood all over the place.
The chances are, future and even present conflicts are going to take place digitally.
If Adolf was around today, and he wanted world domination, he wouldn't fanny about with 400,000 men as canon fodder and thousands of planes and occupying forces.
He could achieve what he wanted to online, full control of governments and economies without stabbing anyone

@Toddy2

Just going through reports made to the forum. I see yours reporting me for threatening you. Again, a part of your clever attitude with me already mentioned above. I was going to leave it at that but I've taken care of the report and believe it or not, you lost.

After your ban is up and IF you decide to come back. Probably in your best interest to not cross me again. Because next time it will be permanent.

Reporting the Admin 🤦.

Screenshot_20211206-002202_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20211206-002217_Chrome.jpg

Back