Autobouquets mix

Boot into the other partition using a modern image, create the bouquets using the mix file , using openwebif, save those bouquets to your PC. Boot into our old image, using openwebif, re-import those bouquets

I don't know about an ipk. Channel list normally nuke existing bouquets and ABM is not working for you, so will probably cause you more grief. Maybe you can try Ciefp's channel list?

I hope this bouquet file helps. Unzip and transfer it to /etc/enigma2/
Make sure you have enabled unlinked bouquets in your image and restart the box, the bouquet should show at the top.

Attachments

• userbouquet.sat_282_sky_uk.tv.zip
    6.3 KB · Views: 2
Sat-an Motor list is the one i use contains all the Icam providers.

Would be a lot of clutter if your just wanting UK.

Transfer it as you would any channel list, i use dreamboxEDIT but you could use echannalizer etc.

Attached for you

Attachments

• Sat-An_E2_motor_62° E-30° W (1).rar
    315.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi friends, amazingly I managed to install this but unfortunately it's wiped my favourites.
I'm also wondering that if I ru ABM as it worked before with Freeview Chan's it will wipe all my new goodies.
New Chan's still blank bit hay ho.
Kind regards 👍

Last edited:
Sorted the itv issue but more 4 still missing, others Chan's not working but at least my faves is all tidy now, cheers all.

By you saying Freeview, I understand it as Freeview. i.e What you receive using an aerial.

If ABM works for Freeview, but does not work for satellite, then disable the Sky provider and just use it for Freeview provider. If you are determined to stay on your old image and refusing to even use the other partition (won't affect your current image), you will need to go through the ABM archives and find the one that works for your image.

ABM does not disrupt other bouquets by default. It does place itself at top of other bouquets, but you can configure that option.

Thanks, it's just finding a window where I don't need the box, it would take me quite a while to reflash. After all I'm not getting anything more than I had before which is a shame but at least it looks tidy now.

Back