AV sender

dee

TK Veteran
any ideas were to get one and wot model works with the starview 3. brother inlaw likes watchin tv in bed & doesnt wont to run a cable up the stairs.lazy git lol. cheers for any info.

AV Senders

any ideas were to get one and wot model works with the starview 3. brother inlaw likes watchin tv in bed & doesnt wont to run a cable up the stairs.lazy git lol. cheers for any info.

Hi Dee,
Wireless remote senders are hit & miss. They are prone to interference from other wireless devices (Wireless house phones, wireless modems, Neighbours AV sender etc.). :(

I suggest you go to somewhere like Argos that has a good refund policy & start with the cheapest model. If that doesn't work go back & change it for a different model. If none work get a refund. The reason for this is that different models usually work at different frequencies so you might find one that works!
Hope this helps,
MMDS

most work fine, you can change the freq on the back of them if you have interference, biggest problem is that you have to watch whats on the tv downstairs, there are some models out there that use a radio freq remote so you can change channels upstairs too

i bought a wand av hub av selector and sender that switches between and operate up to 4 av devices by remote control and view from a second tv without the need for cables.that was 6 months ago lol,might try my sky box on it and see.

Back