Best app for android based/Fire stick

GatewayIT

TK Supporter
Hey guys just like to get your thoughts on your preferred app for streaming IPTV on android based devices such as the NVIDIA shield or a amazon fire stick .below are the ones ive used.:
XCIPTV
IPTV Smarters
LTQ
Tivimate 3.0

Hey guys just like to get your thoughts on your preferred app for streaming IPTV on android based devices such as the NVIDIA shield or a amazon fire stick .below are the ones ive used.:
XCIPTV
IPTV Smarters
LTQ
Tivimate 3.0
stb-emu
Duplex iptv app
Mytvonline
Purple iptv
x3m player

Been covered a few times on forum have a search. But here's a few and going by logo a................ Lol
Ultimate app
Supa stb
Mytvonline
X3m player
LTQ
Perfect player
Smarters
Xciptv
Duplex

Purple
Essotic

do you find that better than the above apps? i have heard of the stb-emu , seen a nice build on it before. would you say its easy to steup ?
It easy to setup you can't change build on it you maybe referring to supa stb emu which takes user and password

It easy to setup you can't change build on it you maybe referring to supa stb emu which takes user and password
dont suppose you have a screenshot of the stb-emu build?i swear i have seen a build that has like a sky logo on ?

I havnt used it from what I've heard is it 2.15 or something seems most reliable and stable version of it

Mine is stb- emu pro.
You can get skins that look like sky/VM, whether they work on stb-emu I don't know.
I'm not bothered about a skin and making it look like sky and have all the channels numbered like sky, I'm more bothered about quality of the line.
You watch the channels not the skin!IMG_20200819_165608.jpg

I currently use mytvonline, Smarters and XC as that's what my provider supports. I think we (people on this forum) often place too much emphasis on the app. You must spend a tiny percentage of viewing time on it before getting to what you intend to watch.

I currently use mytvonline, Smarters and XC as that's what my provider supports. I think we (people on this forum) often place too much emphasis on the app. You must spend a tiny percentage of viewing time on it before getting to what you intend to watch.
That very true

Thoughts on supa stb emu ? Anyone got a latest build?, I might just give it a whirl if it does user/password

Ah right I've got that but the way I read it saying"supa" and someone mentikned it accepts user passwords unless I read it wrong. Can't say I've noticed it in that version

Ahh ok, got you now I know the one you mean not exactly sure of the name I have it but it's no good to you DNS is hard coded into it by one of my iptv providers so they don't need to give out url so only works with his service.

Back